• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Eh.. no. No, not at all. XD XD XD

Well peoples, I must be off to bed right about now. Or else it'll come back to haunt me in the morning. Bye-bye for now. ^_^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOC-You're right....

Ic-Jenny picked up Dew and put him into her bag again, then with Ruru beside her,she got off the ship and joined Cid and Amy.

"What should we do here?"she pondered

After a moment of thought, she perked up

"Hey, since we're finally on dry land now, why don't why have a battle?"

Suddenly, she heard a groan, coming from Ruru,Dew and her stomach.
    She blushed, "or maybe we could get a bite to eat first?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Looks like we're on hold for the moment.

IC:

Cid got down from the gangplank just after the girls. Curly followed without too much trouble, his psychic senses already having allowed him to regain his composure, Jaws on the other hand stumbled along, nearly tripping, and Cid decided that it was best to pick him up.

"Hey, since we're finally on dry land now, why don't why have a battle?" he heard Jenny ask.

Suddenly a groan became audible from the stomachs of both Jenny and her pok?mon.
    "Or maybe we could get a bite to eat first?" she suggested, blushing.

"I'd go with the second option." Cid replied "Jaws still needs to recover, and it doesn't sound like such a good idea to put our pok?mon into battle with each other now that they've just started to become friends."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    As the trio walked along the beach to the nearby town,Jenny sighed again.

"Hope that they have a hotel to stay in,I just hate sleeping outdoors.."

Even though the trainers were tired, it didn't mean that the pokemon were, they started chasing each other on the warm sand of the beach, leaving pawprints in the sand.
    Dew jumped out of the bag yet again and joined the party.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Whoa. Some sleep I had. XD

IC:

Mudkee remained perched on Amy's head. For some reason, it was one of her favorite places to be. Niana didn't really know what else to do, so she merely followed the Trainers.
    Amy observed the town, searching for a restaurant or something. It was awfully small, only a few buildings here and there, and even fewer homes. The plants around town sure were nice, though.

"So.. anyone find a restaurant yet? Or maybe we should just have a picnic or something." Amy asked the others.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Not a restaurant in sight..." Cid replied with a sigh. "Curly and Jaws didn't find anything either."

He took a brief pause.

"We could always try the local pok?mon center." he suggested "Providing food and lodgings for trainers is part of their services, isn't it? I've heard that their food isn't all that great, though."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Nope.. it ain't. It's like.. chock full of preservatives, and it tastes weird." Amy replied, making a face. Mudkee blinked, tilting her head.

"Mud, mud mudkip kip mud mudkip mud." (Well, the Pokemon food there isn't all that bad.) Mudkee kipped with a shrug. Niana slowly looked up at the Mudkip, then nodded in agreement.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Well, I guess the Pokemon Center isn't all that bad.. we could get maps there." Amy suggested, reaching up to Mudkee. She picked up the Mudkip, then put her down on the ground next to Niana.

"You two should play with the other Pokemon now. There's really nothing else to do." Amy instructed, pointing at the others' Pokemon. Mudkee shrugged, then bounded off towards the others instantly. Niana heaved a sigh, then reluctantly followed after the Mudkip.

"Num.." (Well..) Niana stated as she neared the other Pokemon. "Numel num num numel mel. Numel mel. Numel mel numel?" (I guess I haven't been properly introduced. I'm Niana. You people are?) The Numel tilted her head.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Dew proudly stepped up to the Numel,puffing his chest out.

"Mudkip mud,mudkip mudkip mud,mudkip kip kip mudkip,mudkip mud mudkip!"(Dew's the name,its supposed to mean pure drop of water,atleast thats what me trainer says, so that means I'm pure!)

"Ralts...."(Oh stop showing off!)

Ruru extended her arm in greeting.

"Ralts.....,Ralts.....!Ra ralts ralts...,ralts ra "ra" ralts... ralts.(I'm Ruru,nice to meet you Niana!Don't mind Dew,his loves to rave on and on about him being "pure" everytime somebody asks him."

"Mudkip!Mudkip mudkip kip!"(Hey!That names special!)

"Ralts..., ralts ralts ra!"(Yeah,but only if you can answer a question!)

"Mudkip!"(Bring it!)

"Ralts.....ralts ra?"(Why's.......your head so big?)

"Mudkip!Mudkip!"(Hey!It ain't big!)
    "Ralts,ra ralts!"(Yeah, its huge!)

Ruru started running from Dew which chased her.

"Mudkip!"(You come back here!)

Ruru smiled at Niana,"Ralts,ralts?"(Wanna join us?)

Dew continued chasing Ruru round and round the trainers.

Jenny smiled at the three pokemon.

"Looks like Niana's finally managed to make friends."

She turned back to the boy and girl.

"I don't mind, atleast we've got a place to crash,and I'm okay with preservatives,just not too much, i'm on a diet."

On hearing this, Ruru and Dew could not help but stop and think.

"Mudkip "mudkip" mudkip."(She's been "dieting for over 2 years.)Dew said as he shook his head.

"Ralts...,ralts ra,ralts ra ra."(Yes,but she still eats fast foods, and she shares it with us too.)

"Mudkip mud "mudkip" mud kip!"(She does not get the point of "dieting" if she still eats hamburgers!)

"Ralts..ralts,ralts ralts ralts."(Her mom told her that hamburgers were a heart attack on a bun.)

"Mudkip!"(Yup!)

Ruru continued chasing Dew.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Niana shook her head, although she tried to be polite.

"Num.. numel. Numel mel mel num?" (Nah.. it's okay. So what's your names?) Niana replied, turning to Jaws and Curly. Mudkee, on the other hand, immediately joined the chase, grinning with glee.

Amy tilted her head at Jenny's remark. "Hmm.. you don't look like you need a diet." She shrugged.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Jenny blushed.

"Well, thanks, unless you're saying I'm scrawny!Ha!"she giggled.

Ruru was still running from Dew.

"Ralts ralts,ra..!"(Hurry up,slowpoke!)

"Mudkip!Mudkip mudkip mud!"(Hey!Who're you calling a slow-witted pokemon who's pink!)

"Ralts...ralts!"(Wow!You described yourself so well!)

"Mudkip mudkip!"(I'm not pink!)

Dew thought for a moment.

"Mudkip!"(Or slow-witted!)

"Ralts...."(Right...)

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Mudkee wasn't able to refrain from laughing. She actually laughed too hard, making her slow down just as she was about to catch Ruru. Niana looked towards the chase, not bothering to wait for a reply from Curly or Jaws.

"Num, numel numel num mel numel?" (Now, what's so hard about catching a Ralts?) Niana sighed, chuckling a bit.

"Nah, you know what I meant." Amy smiled, watching over the Pokemon at play.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Just before Niana had a chance to pounce on Ruru, she used teleport and appeared beside Niana.

"Ralts ralts ra r ralts?"(Did I mention I know teleport?)It smirked as it teleported once again to escape Niana's clutches.

"Hey Ruru!Play fair!Don't use teleport!"Jenny shouted to the smirking Ralts.

"Ralts ralts, ralts ralts ra!"(Nevermind, I could take all 3 of you even without teleport!)she smiled as she continued running again.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Numel numel num numel mel MEL NUMEL?" (Did I mention that I know MAJOR PISSY FIT?) Niana exclaimed, trying to follow up with a frown, but burst into laughter instead.

Mudkee blinked, then realized that now was her chance after Niana made a distraction like that. The Mudkip took a swift leap of truth, landing directly on Ruru's head, which in turn brought the Ralts down to the ground.

"Mud! Mudkip!" (Whee! I win!) Mudkee beamed.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    OCC: Sorry... too busy helping my friend scan some pictures...

IC: "Gosh...." Nicole said rubbing her sleepy eyes. She rushed out of her cabin and looked around her... Everyone had already left.... She hurried down the ship. She set foot on the soft sand of the beach and walked towards the town... She immediately decide to take her pokemon to the Pokemon Center as she expected them to be tired from the long journey...." Where can the Pokemon Center be?" she wondered.... looking around..

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Ralts!"(Oof!)the surprised Ralts said as it tumbled to the ground with Mudkee beside it.

"Mudkip!Mud mud kip!"(I win!You owe me 5 bucks!)
    "Ralts..ralts?"(When did I ever bet you?)

"Mudkip..?Mud kip kip..."(No..?It must have been 1 of the boys back at home who owe me 5 dollars...)

"Ralts ralts?"(What, still playing poker?)

"Mudkip mudkip!mudkip kip!"(Mom(Jenny's mother) taught us, so we played duh!)

Ruru slapped her face with her hand and sweatdropped.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Ok peoples, Tsukasa PMed me and said that he won't be able to post as much as he thought he would. This means that we can travel along Alphimega without him, but we just have to make up all the towns and gyms and stuff on our own. ^_^

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    OCC: ybur_angel wants me to tell you guys that she's having tuition and will return in 15 minutes... She has been sneaking out to posts messages just now.... Sneaky huh?

IC: Just as Nicole was looking around, she spotted 3 figures... She focused her lens on the figures and realised that it was Cid and Jenny!!! There was another girl who she did not know standing with them... She hurried over to the crowd.... " Hey Cid! Hey Jenny! And you are???" she exclaimed looking at the other girl....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back