• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Plushie..plushie..plushie..
    You really have no idea how violent Yibber ish.Yea..lately when she gets the urge,she sometimes shouts in class.But,I usually just say things load enough for the whole class to hear and laugh.I only shout when I'm hyper hyper!!
    I've been working for a title like that since..well,since I started talking in sentences.XD,yea.

Ic-
    "Stray pokemon.."Jenny sighed,finally noticing that she was holding her bandana in one hand.

"GAH!!!!!"she suddenly let out a scream,causing some heads to turn.

Ooc-
    What?Writer's block-The return.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Sableye on a hat.. I gotta try that; set a new trend. XD

Hmm.. Once I was voted the smartest at my old school, but everyone else was dumb, so whatever. XD

Now it is four years later, and I am surrounded by smarter people. XD

IC:

"A Seviper? Oh, cool, I guess." Amy said absent-mindedly, tilting her head.

Mystery lessened her death stare, her eyes glazing over again. Once she had atuned her senses, however, she found that she could not sense anything paranormal near where Jenny had seen the Seviper..

That.. Does not make any sense.. Utter confusion spread across the Ghost's face, although she didn't realize it.

---------------------

The 'wild' Seviper was now sighing in frustration.. If she didn't get food in her soon, she was sure she was ready to scream, although she would hate the attention she'd recieve for doing so.

Turning her head upwards towards the treetops, she accidently, yet fortunately, spotted one, single Pecha Berry hanging up in one of the shorter trees.

The creature's eyes lighting up significantly, she instantly bounded over to the tree, only to become even more frustrated when she discovered that she was too weakened by hunger to climb the darn tree.

Eyes narrowing, the Seviper reared back, eventually striking the tree at the base with her sword-like tail. With a huge groaning noise, the tree actually gave way, almost falling all the way over.

For a second, the Seviper shifted her gaze to something on her tail--a Focus Band, which was wrapped below the base of the sword-like edge. Dang, now she had put a tear in it. She shrugged the thought away, however, when she noticed the tree falling over.

The Seviper grinned, watching as the Pecha Berry snapped from its home on the tree branch, bouncing onto the ground, and yet rolling away. Yes, the berry was actually rolling away from her and out of the brush.

"SEV!" (NO!) She shouted, frantically darting after the berry as it rolled its way onto the street.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Alright!!
    Page 71-73.
    THE FIRST POST BELONGS TO YIBBER!!!
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*hack*

Ic-
    Jenny shivered a bit as she tied the bandana back to bits original place on her arm,and finally noticing that something was wrong with Cid.

"What happened?Don't tell me the scar freaked all of you out?!"Jenny asked.

"Tranpich!"(Good riddance!)Coco snorted as the Blaziken hurried to catch up with her trainer.

"Marshtomp..marsh!"(They deserved every bit of what Jenny said!)Dew nodded and folded his fins.

"Kirlia...kirlia..kir..kir.."(If I could just get my hands on them I'd..)Ruru used her powers to pick up a paper cup on the floor.It levitated in the air,infront of the Kirlia's face,she frowned and closed her eyes.The cup instantely broke into its and landed on the floor.

"Mimi..mimi..mi?"(Now..now..what do we do with litter?"Mimi tutted and wagged her finger at Ruru.

The Kirlia let out a sigh before swaying her arms and allowed the remains of the cup to be thrown into a nearby trash can.

"Mi!"(Ce!)Mimi nodded,but the conversation between the pokemon ended as Jenny screamed.

Suddenly,a pecha berry rolled infront of Jenny's path.

"What the-?"she stared at the berry..really,some strange things had chosen to cross her path this fine day.

Suddenly,the same Seviper lunged out from behind the bushes.

"GAH!!"Jenny quickly jumped back out of the way in time.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Whoa!" Amy exclaimed, backing up a few steps as well as the Seviper came darting out of the bushes, very much unexpected.

Mystery herself was very surprised, she would never have done such a thing if she were a spy!

---

The Seviper stopped mid-lunge, her eyes widening as she noticed so many people looking at her at once. She instantly landed, and surged backwards, almost to the point where she was back in the brush, but then stopped herself as she laid eyes on the berry again, which was still rolling.

As if trying to spite her, the little Pecha Berry kept rolling, eventually making its way to a spot near Amy's foot.

Ooh, what a predicament..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Oh no, it's nothing..." Cid faked in response, really not wanting to bring the mood down at the moment.

Tempest, who had been running around in his usual vigorous manner, joined into the conversation as well, his tail wagging once more. "Eleec-trii!" (That's right!) he barked after the departing Blaziken "Ele-eleec-trike-trii-trike-electrike!" (Run or we'll be having fried chicken!)

"Miii-mighty." (Extra crispy.) Nightmare concured, smirking at the departing figures.

"Cro-croco-naaw-naaaw-croconaw-'naaaw'!" (And with a side order of whup-arse for our 'guests'!) Jaws added in, brandishing his fists at the Blaziken until it had dissapeared out of view.

"Gardee, voooir-gardee." (Alright, that's enough.) Curly said, shaking his head, "Gardee-voir-gar-gardevoir-voiiiir-gar-gardee-gardevoir." (I agree that Gen deserves whatever is coming to him but we shouldn't stoop to his level.)

Before the conversation could continue any further, a berry rolled into view, closely followed by a lunging Seviper. Cid was fairly quick to act for a change.

"Curly!" he called, pointing towards the charging Poison type "Reflect!"

The Gardevoir nodded, putting up a translucent barrier of energy to stop the Seviper in its tracks.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Plushie..I thought it was bushes,not brushes.XDAnd Plushie's also the only one who hasn't put the Alphimega pic. on her siggy, which..uh...someone spent their time and effort to draw and darken,and bolden.XD

Ic-
    Jenny rolled her eyes at Cid's behaviour,come on,like that thing had any intention to hurt them.

"Uh....Hello?"Jenny walked around the light screen and bent down to look into the bushes.Seeing to shifty but timid eyes staring back at her.The girl smiled warmly at them.

"Aw...she's harmless..."Jenny slowly sat on the pavement and continued staring at the eyes.

Dew and his curiousty went up and jumped into the bush,right next to the Seviper.

"MARSH!!"(AH!!)Dew started kipping first.

"Dew!"Jenny scolded and reached her hand into the bush to take the Marshtomp out.

"Amy..I think it wants the berry."Jenny gestured to the Pecha berry at Amys' feet.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: GAH! Now I must edit! XD

I have to put the pic in my sig, yes, but not right now.. My brain is functioning.. XD

IC:

The Seviper shifted in her position, backing away from Jenny slowly, particularly frightened at the moment.

"..Berry?" Amy asked, before noticing the Pecha Berry at her feet. Bending down slowly, the girl picked up the berry with one hand, staring at it for a bit before holding it out a few feet in front of her.

"Cid.. Have Curly put the Reflect down.." Amy whispered quietly, now gazing at the Seviper with interest.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    *piffle*Yibber's mom ish booting her off the comp again.
    (Atleast its not one of them really suspensing parts now ish it?)
    Bye.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Cid scratched his head and sweatdropped. "Eh...right." he muttered, gesturing for Curly to put down the Reflect, which the Gardevoir did without any complications. The boy crouched down, peering at the Seviper. "Sorry about that." he said "You just startled me that's all."

Nightmare slowly wandered over to the poison type as well, staring at it intently and taking in its scent before making a comment, his expression suspicious. "Mii-ghty-mightyena." (You smell of Team Viper.) he stated bluntly, waiting for the Seviper's reaction.

"Gar-dee-voir-voir-gaar-de-voiir?" (You can tell that by scent?) Curly asked, his voice slightly sceptical.

"Mi-mighty-eena." (Of course I can.) Nightmare replied without taking his eyes of the Seviper. "Mi-ghty-eeena-miii." (My nose never lies.)

"El!" (Hi!) Tempest exclaimed, rushing to greet the poison type and running around it excitedly "El! Ele-electrike! Elee-ec-trii-ike!" (Hi! I'm Tempest! Nice to meet you!) he yapped, continuing to run.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Like, yay. X3

IC:

As the Reflect disappeared, more attention shifting to her, the Seviper shuddered in fear just a little bit, staring after the Pecha Berry that Amy held out.

After barely taking note of Nightmare's comment, she slowly began to slither her way over to the girl.. And slowly but surely, she had arrived at the Pecha Berry, snatching it out of Amy's hand with one motion of her jaws, not even scratching Amy, although the girl was surprised and flinched at the action.

Mystery observed the scene in curiousity, not making a comment. Okay, so this wasn't a spy.. But Nightmare seemed very suspicious.

Now, the Seviper stood in the middle of the group, not sure what to do next.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    OCC: Since Yibber have to talk about the results for the poll.. I'll share that I'm just 1 vote away to being the 'Prettiest Girl in Class' Gah.. This stupid Natalie won it... *looks at Yibber* Can someone check if she's alright?

IC:

"Eww.. Sevipers.." Nicole complained. "Can someone just settle it fast and for all? If it isn't a spy just catch it or get rid of it.." she continued..

Corrine looked at the Seviper for a moment.. then walked over to it and asked "Eev..ee..vev.e(Hey, are you a spy?)" Upon hearing the question Corrine asked, Sylvia hissed "Sne..sne.sal.sne..sal(You fool.. You can't questions like that..)"

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Flissi!!!
    Its Plushie's char,YOU CAN'T BUNNY!!!
    Plushie's siggy confuzzles this Yibber's small brain,co-leader?
    Does tha mean me and Flissi are co-leaders too?

Ic-
    "Hey..I think it likes you Amy."Jenny playfully nudged the girl standing beside her.

"Marsh?"(Spy?)Dew scratched his head with his flipper.

"Mimi..mii..mimi..mimi..mi."(Spy...she doesn't look like one to me.)Mimi tilted her head and stared up at the towering snake pokemon.

"Tranpich...tranpich!"(Yeah..look at his..Boo!)Coco jumped infront of the Seviper and spread out his paws..looking,or rather,trying to look scary.

Ooc-
    Yeah,and we still don't know who drawed the pic.Yay!XD

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    OCC: Sorry... I go edit it now.. Sorry.. *edits the previous post..*

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Yep, all four of us are technically co-leaders. ^w^

IC:

As the Seviper scarfed the berry down, barely tasting it, confusion worked its way into her expression, her head tiliting slightly.

Spy... The heck? The Seviper thought to herself, wondering what they meant by 'spy'.. A spy for what?

However, Coco's action gave the Seviper a thorough scare, causing her to flinch a bit, in fact, almost scaring her off. Actually, she was just about to scamper away, when Nightmare's words repeated themselves in her head, now that she could give them proper attention.

You smell of Team Viper.

"S-Sev?" (Wh-What?) She asked softly, now turning to face the Mightyena. "Seviper sssev sev s-sevii.." (How could you know of sssuch a horrible..) She trailed off, a sudden shudder causing her to pause.

Amy couldn't help but smile at Jenny's words. She hadn't really been planning on doing anything with this Seviper, but now she thought otherwise.. At least this one wasn't as vicious as Nigina..

"Hey.." Amy spoke up, directing her voice towards the Seviper, who turned around hesitantly before Amy.

"What's with that Focus Band?" Amy paused to point at the item tied around the Seviper's tail. "Do you already have a Trainer?" She asked, her spirits dropping for a second.

The Seviper slowly shook her head, eyes narrowing, as if a bad memory had just hit her.

Amy instantly became very happy again.

"Well, then.. Would you like to come with us?" Amy clasped her hands together. "I could be your Trainer.."

The Seviper tilted her head, coiling up into a huddled position.

They will protect me from them.. The Seviper thought to herself, answering Amy with a nod.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Yay us!!XP
    Ic-
    "Oh yeah,that'd be a great idea!"Jenny clapped her hands together,before pulling Coco away from the Seviper.

"Mimi!"(Coco!)Mimi scolded the Tranpich.

"Kirlia..kirlia...kir..kirlia?"(So..are you coming?)Ruru tilted her head slightly as she stared at the Seviper.

"Marsh!!Marshtomp..marshtomp...marsh!!"(Yeah!!It'd be great fun!!)Dew bounced up and down.

Ooc-
    Oh yay,Yibber edited her siggy so now Titan,Plushie and Yibber got the same font for the part where we talk bou the RP,yayness.
    Flissi,better change your font too!!

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: You got that right! Alphimega 4eva! (Gah, I can't believe I'm abbrevating) XD

IC:

"Sounds great." Cid commented as the Seviper announced that she would be joining the group "I mean, she's not all vicious like Nigina or anything.". Watching the ease with which the snake pok?mon was startled, Cid began to feel guilty about the way he had stopped her advance earlier. Granted it had been a panic reaction but it still felt wrong. The poor thing... Cid thought for himself, watching the timid way in which the poison type acted I wonder what she's been through...

"Miii..." (Well...) Nightmare replied to the Seviper's question "Mii-ghtyy-ena-mightyena-eeena-mighty-eena-mightyena, mighty-eena-ena, mightyy-mightyena." (Let's just say that I have had my dealings with that group, which were undoubtedly no more pleasant than yours, but there are better times to discuss these things.) the dark type cast a vary glance at his surroundings. He didn't know why, but he had the strangest feeling that this was not a good time to divulge his dealings with Team Viper.

"Elec! Tri!" (Yeah! Fun!) Tempest concured with Dew, running three happy laps around the Seviper out of pure hyperness.

"Gardeee-voir-garde, voir." (Welcome to the group, then.) Curly stated, smiling serenly at the viper pok?mon and keeping his voice calm so as not to scare her. (I am Curly, and these are Tempest, Nightmare, and Jaws.) he gestured towards the Electrike, the Mightyena, and the Croconaw respectively. "Gardee-voiiir-garde-gardee-dee-vooir-gardevoir-voiiir-gardee." (They're a rather rowdy bunch but they're good people once you get to know them.)

"CROCO?!" (ROWDY?!) Jaws growled in protest, folding his arms defensively as he turned to adress the Gardevoir "Croo-coo-naaaw, croco-cooo-naaw-croconaw, croconaw-na-naaaaw-cro-cooooo-cooo-naaw-croconaw-cro-coo-naaw! Cro-cooo-naaw-croconaw!" (We're not rowdy, we're just masculinly rugged, although I suppose that's hard to understand for a guy in a skirt! This is just as ridiculous as when you claimed that I was defensive!)

Curly rolled his eyes, allowing the Croconaw's words to speak for themselves. "Ga-rde-voir." (By the way.) the psychic type added, turning back to adress the Seviper. "Ga-rde-voir-gardee-voir?" (Do you have a name yet?)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    *points at Titan*
    MUAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!*hack*Been hanging out with Flissi too much.

And gee,you're in early today.XD

Ic-
    "Kirlia...kirlia...kirlia...kir..kirlia..kirlia..kir..kirlia..kir."(I'm Ruru,nice to meet you,that's Dew,Coco,Mimi.)Ruru smiled as she gestured to each and every pokemon according to their name stated.

"Mimi..mimi..mi.mi!"(Amd Nana,don't forget about her!)Mimi perked up.

Meanwhile,Coco and Dew were laughing at the 'enlightening' conversation of Curly and Jaws.

"Marshtomp?Marshtomp..marshtomp..marsh."(Masculiny rugged?I thought that was fat.)Dew said honestly,not resisting the temptation to poke Jaws with his right flipper.

"Tranpich..tranpich..tran..tran?"(I thought that this's a dress,not a skirt?)Coco said honestly as well as he could phrase it.Poking at the lower,flowing part of Curly.

"Kirlia..kir."(Coco,it impolite to touch.)Ruru pointed out to the Tranpich,who immediately stopped.Unlike Dew,who was having a Feebas of a time poking Jaws.

"She looked like she was starving,going for a Pecha berry like that."Jenny said ,staring at the Seviper.

"Hungry aren't you?"

Ooc-
    Oh yeesh!!
    GO AQ(REMAKE)!!!!!!!PWNZ ALL FOREVER!!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Sure am. ^^ Heh, I love Finnish B. We've got them really weak students that need a lot of grammar lessons without us talented ones, about 3/4 of the class, taking up the education time so we get to skip a lot of lessons. XD

And isn't it strange how people affect each other? I mean, I am partly responsible for Plushie beginning to like Cradilies, Flissie's making me abbrevate for no apparent reason, and, I thought I'd never see the day, I am no longer a Banette-o-phobic! That's right, I have been cured of my phobia! See! *Huggles Banette* XD

IC:

"Cro-coo-naw!" (I'm not fat!) Jaws protested stubbornly, smacking away Dew's flipper "Cro-cooo-naw-croco-naw-croconaw!" (I'm just big-boned and muscular!)

"Gaar..." (Well...) Curly said with a flicker of amusement in his expression, unable to resist the temptation, "Gar-deee-ee-voiir-gaar-dee-voir-gaar-de-voir-vooir-gardee..." (You have to admit that you have been a bit on the portly side lately...)

"Croo-croconaw-naw-crocooo-naaaw-cro-coo-naw-croco-naaaw!" (Says someone who couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag!) Jaws retorted, scoffing at Curly's lithe and elegant frame.

"Ga, gar-dee-voiiir-voir-gardee-gardevoir-voiir-gaar-dee-garde-voiir-garde-eee-voiir." (No, so says someone who is smart enough not to end up in a paper bag in the first place.)

Tempest didn't pay the conversation any heed as he was too preoccupied with running around the Seviper and yapping happily, although he paused briefly to tilt his head at the word 'bag'. "Ele?" (Bag?) the Electrike repeated, scratching his head with his right front paw as he tried to remember something, after a while the electric type shrugged however, seemingly having lost his previous thoughts entirely. "Ele!" (Bag!) Tempest repeated for himself, resuming his busy laps "Ele! Ele! Ele! Ele!" (Bag! Bag! Bag! Bag!)

Nightmare listened to the little Electrike's yapping for a while, shaking his head and giving a tired grin. "Mightyena..." (Tempest...) he said at last "Mii-mighty-ena-mightyeena, mii-mighty-eena?" (You really are insufferable, you know that?)

The Electrike took a brief stop, beaming at the Mightyena. "Eleec?" (Really?) Tempest asked, his grin reaching from ear-to-ear "El-ee-eleec-electrii...eleec...elee...trii-ke-trike-elec?" Eleec-tri! Ele-eec-tri-iike!" (Am I really insufficie...insuffoc...insul...such a long word?! Thank you! You are too kind!) the electric type yapped happily, resuming his running around the Seviper and leaving Nightmare to shake his head.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back