• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Yibber's dang internet dropped,and just when she was about to post too!>(

Aw...yep,Cradily's starting to look cute too.That smile,aw,and those eyes?
    And who could forget good ol' Feebas?*huggles delightful little fish*
    And Flissi's begining to scream and shout like Yibber!!Yay!
    Go Alphimega Quartet!!(Hey..that doesn't sound too shabby!!XD)
    And our amazing ability to rub off on each other.
    And for Banette?Pah,it never scared me much,that tooth sticking out of its mouth made it look a little cute.*remembers time when it bit Yibber's hair*
    Uh.....XD.

Ic-
    "Marsh?Marshtomp?"(Bag?What bag?)Dew ceased his lovely game of 'Poke the Jaws' and looked up at Tempest's words.
    The Marshtomp then got on all fours and sniffed the ground,circling Jaws once and climbing up onto Curly's shoulders.Looking for the afformentioned word,'bag'.

Dew jumped off Curly and landed on Coco.
    "Tranpich..tran..tran."(You've got to stop eating Pokeblocks.)Coco chuckled as he turned his back to let the Marshtomp fall off.

"Kirlia..kirlia..kir?"(Why don't you go look in a trashcan?)Ruru said sarcasticly.

"Marsh!"(Right!)Dew immediately nodded and jumped into a bin right beside the bush.

Ruru and Mimi slapped their faces with a hand and fin.

"Mimi..mimi..mi?"(What have we learned?)Mimi glared at the Kirlia.

"Kirlia..kirlia...kirlia..kirlia..kirlia...kirlia..kir..kirlia..kir."(Never say sarcastic things around Dew as he might actually go and do them.)Ruru said with a bored tone in her voice.

The Marshtomp was rumagging through the trash when he heard his name.

"Marsh?"(Yes?)He popped his head out of the trashcan and jumped down.

"Marshtomp..marshtomp..marsh.."(I didn't find a bag..)he said glumly.

"Tranpich?"(What's that?)Cooc directed their attention to the object Dew was holding in his flipper.

"Marshtomp!!..marsh!!"(Its a bag!!Lucky me!!)Dew finally noticed that he was carrying something with him,a plastic bag.

"Marshtomp!!Marshtomp..marsh!!"(Tempest!!I found the bag!!)Dew waved the bag triumphantely in the air.

"What's that Marshtomp gone and done now?"Jenny sighed as she saw Dew waving a plastic bag in the air like it was a trophy or something.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: ONG TITAN HUGGLED A BANETTE!!!!1

Yibber.. They have a zipper as their mouths, not a big tooth sticking out. XD

IC:

It was a bit of work for the Seviper to keep track of the conversation, for she had never really been one for talking, especially not in the recent past.

However, she did catch the part where Curly had asked her for her name, which she didn't have. She was just about to reply when Amy responded for her by accident, although she would have preferred that.

"That's awesome.. Okay then, I'll give you a name now!" Amy beamed, pausing for a second, before she almost instantly came up with a name.

"Your name will be Poison!" She exclaimed, her grin growing wider.

The snake tilted her head slightly, but did not have the time to make a proper response as she tightened up her coil, Tempest's enthusiasm getting to her. In fact, she had to remember everyone's name anyway.

"Sevvv.. Seviper sev seviiiii.." (It'sss.. Nice to meet you all..) Poison said quietly, before falling silent so as to make an attempt at making sense of the whole 'bag' thing. Apparently these were the kind of people.. You'd absolutely hate to get on their bad side.

That's when she took note of Jenny's comment.. About her being hungry.

The Seviper uncoiled herself slowly, nodding vigorously.

"Se-vi.. per?" (You have.. food?) She asked, eyes lighting up.

"Oh yeah.. Dang, I forgot about the whole hunger thing.." Amy stated, unzipping a pocket in her fannypack. Within a moment, she had removed two long-forgotten Sitrus Berries, but apparently they were all Poison needed, for they were scarfed down the instant they were given to her.

"Okay then.. That takes care of that.." Amy said, smiling down at the Seviper, who coiled up again at Tempest's continued hyperness, but at least tried to smile back in thanks, nonetheless.

Meanwhile, while all of that was being taken care of, Mystery spectated in a calm silence, waiting for the proper time to enter the conversation.

"Mis.. Misdreavus vus drea, misdreavus misdreaaavus mis mis-miss misdreavus. Mis mis, misdreeeea Misdreavus." (Yes.. Don't be frightened, everyone you see here are lovely on the inside, you just have to get to know 'em. Oh yesh, and my name's Mystery.) The Ghost spoke up, throwing the poison-type a pleasant smile. It was the least she could do to try to get the Seviper to calm down, like most everyone else.

Poison nodded slowly in acknowledgement, carefully observing Tempest for any more sudden movements.

OOC: Yeah, Tempest started running again, right? XD

I think. Yeah.

If I'm rubbing off on ya guys, then you must lurve gold fishies by now, right? X3

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Yeah! I huggled a Banette! But I'm still myself...*Huggles Cradily with one arm and Banette with the other* And I have always liked Feebas too. Milotic as well of course, but I've loved Feebas ever since I first caught one. ^^ Well, it could partly be because I was so darn proud of finally having found the little buggers after three hours of fruitless searching but still. *Glomps Feebas too* Man, I must have really big arms, eh? o_O

And yeah, I like goldfishies. But I'm too scatterbrained to have any as pets. The poor things would probably waste away since I'd most likely forget to feed them at some point. Oh, and when Tempest is concerned then you can basically always assume that he's moving. That's just the kind of guy he is. XD Although in truth there is a reason for his abbysmally short memory and attention span...it will be revealed in time, certainly before his evolution...or just after. But until then I'll just keep you all guessing. XD

IC:

"I have absolutely no idea..." Cid replied to Jenny's question, watching the way in which Dew was waving the bag. "And Poison sounds like a great name..." he added to Amy "Although it does seem to be a bit along the same vein as 'Nightmare'."

Jaws didn't comment on the matter, being far too busy to sulk about the way this stranger had gotten two Sitrus Berries just like that. Sitrus of all things...the Croconaw's mouth watered at the thought. Lucky bugger... he thought for himself, watching the Seviper. Lucky bugger...

"Ele?" (Bag?) Tempest asked in confusion, stopping to turn towards the Marshtomp as he called and bounding towards him in his usual excited manner. However, as the electric type got a closer look at the object his eyes suddenly widened in horror and for a moment he stared at Dew as if he didn't recognize the Marshtomp at all.

"ELE!" (BAG!) Tempest exclaimed, utter panic evident in his voice as he recoiled and unleashed a devastating blast of Thunder straight at Dew. Luckily, attempting to strike a Marshtomp with electricity is about as fruitfull an enterprise as attempting to knock out an Aggron with a wet noodle and the discharge slid of harmlessly.

"TRII!" (AWAY!) Tempest barked, staring at the bag in Dew's hands as if it was a poisonous snake poised to strike "TRII!" (AWAY!) the Electrike repeated, darting in between Cid's legs, the electric type's entire tiny body trembling, his usual cheerfull expression replaced by one of fear and hatred. "EL-ELEC-TRI! ELE-EEC! EEC-TRI! EEL-EEC-TRI! TRIIIKE-ELE-EEC-TRI! TRII! ELEEC-TRI-IKE-ELE-CTRII! ELECTRIKE!!" (GO AWAY BAG! BAD DOG! BAD BAG! NOT THE BAG! ANYTHING BUT THE BAG! NOOO! NEVER THE BAG AGAIN! NEVEEER!!!) The Electrike gathered energy around itself once more, preparing to blast the object again. But this time Cid, who had finally recovered from the shock, intervened.

"Stop!" the boy commanded, grabbing a hold of Tempest and lifting him up in an attempt to disrupt any further shocking plans. The Electrike flailed madly in his grasp, continuing to spout incomprehensible explanations in which the word 'bag' reappeared frequently. "Someone get that bag out of sight!" Cid called, struggling to keep the electric type at bay as it continued barking at the object "Curly! Try to calm him down somehow! Hypnosis!"

The Gardevoir closed his eyes, unleashing wave after wave of soothing psychic energy towards Tempest. It took a good while, but slowly the Electrike's movements became less hectic, his expression slowly reverting to something around its normal state, although there was still a slightly haunted look behind the Electrike's eyes.

Cid heaved a few deep breaths, taking in the reactions of the others. "Okay, does anyone have a clue what all that was about?" the boy asked, not really expecting a proper answer.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Yay, on a completely unrelated note, Fishy is almost Lv.100. XD

As of this post, only 20,419 EXP to go!!! XD

IC:

"Is that a rhetorical question?" Amy asked Cid, although she wasn't really trying to be sarcastic. Staring at the little Electrike, she could only wonder what had been going through his mind..

Mystery frowned slightly, observing the electric-type's haunted features before making a comment.

"Misdrea misdreavus misdreavus." (Perhaps he has a bad memory.) The Misdreavus commented, already feeling sorrowful for the poor thing.

Poison tightened her coiled position yet again. She had pretty much been next to Tempest when he went Thunder-crazy, so that was a bit of a shocker.. Literally..

Edit: Yay, now he is Lv.100. Now for the rest of the team. o.o;;

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    I have a goldfish i do!
    And one angelfish who likes to bully it.*sob*

*reads Titan's post*Yeah,just put the blame on Dew,its not his fault that he can't help being...slow.XD
    Ic-
    "Marsh!!"(Gah!!)Dew quickly shook off the surprise he got when Tempest electrocuted him,before passing the bag to Coco.

"Tranpich!!"(Ah,bag!!)Coco quickly shoved it to Mimi,who shoved it into Ruru's arms.Ruru's eyes glowed for a second,before that evil thing vanished.

Jenny quickly picked Dew up and squeezed him tightly.

"Are you okay??That Thunder attack probabily wouldn't have any affect on you anyway.

Dew hugged his trainer back,before shaking his head.

"Marshtomp...marsh..."(Naw,I'm okay...)Dew sniffled,before jumping out of Jenny's arms.

"Marshtomp..marshtomp..marsh.Marshtomp..marshtomp...marshtomp..marsh."(Gee Tempest,sorry for doing that,I didn't know,actually,I don't know most things,but I think I did something wrong,sorry.)Marshtomp walked up to the Electrike,not disturbed by the fact that the pokemon had tried to kill him just a few minutes ago beofre sniffling again and apologizing.

"I don't know what happened to Tempest,but we were lucky that Dew's a ground type.As long as nobody's hurt....."Jenny sighed.

Ooc-
    Its looked like a tooth to Yibber XD
    *rubs eyes*

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Yay for the gold fish. XD

I cannot post right now, because I can't really write much at the moment. Perhaps tomorrow, when I'm less blocked by the writer. =3

Edit:

FIRST POST ON PAGE 74!!!

And now, Yibber's reign of evilness has ended--The Era of Plushie has begun!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    NOOOOOOO........*dies*

I will have my vengence!
    It will be swift...and...feebas!!!*runs screaming around thread*

Edit-
    And hopefully on page 75!!!!

Yibber's mother forced her to go and rebond her hair!!!2hr and 45min!!Ah!!!

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: You wish Yibber...Cradily shall rule on the next page, so sayeth Alter! XD

IC:

As Jenny placed Dew back down Cid walked over to her, continuing to hold onto the still somewhat shaky Tempest. "I'm sorry about that..." Cid said, adressing both Jenny and Dew "But I honestly had no idea that Tempest would freak out like that." he shrugged "Some trainer I am. Do you have any cluef of what happened Curly?" he asked, now adressing the psychic pok?mon that had helped him a while back.

"I will have to see..." Curly replied, concentrating for a moment and allowing the events of the last few moments to sink in properly before turning to adress the entire group, excluding Tempest. He watched the Electrike with pity as he tried to discern the origins of the feelings "Yes, I do belive Mystery is correct." he concluded afte a while "He has obviously had some traumatic experiences with bags in the past, but I can't seem to find any memory..." he shook his head and gave up "The memory has been forecfully surpressed..." Curly concluded "A case of partial amnesia, it might come back to him in time but there's nothing to be done at the moment."

"I guess that's it then." Cid concluded with a sigh, letting Tempest down onto the ground again. Yet another mystery to solve... he thought for himself, Goes with the territory I guess. the boy shook his head, at times it seemed like his whole life had been solving one problem after the other ever since he had taken up a life on the road. Always something to do..."We'll have to get to the bottom of this sooner or later, though." he added "We got lucky this time, but if this keeps up someone might get seriously hurt."

As the conversation went on around him, the Electrike had slowly composed himself and with the bag gone the haunted look on his face began fading as well, giving way to the Electrike's familiar cheerfull one. As Dew walked over to apologize however, Tempest's tail drooped, signifying that he had done something bad.

"Eleec-triike..." (That's alright Dew...) the electric type replied quietly, "El-eleec-trii-ike-ele-ctri-iike-el-elec-trii..." (I don't even know why bags scare me like that...) he shook his head, "Electrii, ike-elee-ctrii-iiike-elec." (Anyhow, you were just being nice.) the Electrike concluded, smiling a bit at Dew "Eel-eeec-tri-triike-ele-ctri-iike." (I'm sorry I shocked you like that.) This seemed to have exhausted Tempest's conversation skills for the moment and the Electrike wandered back over to Cid, nudging his left pant leg.

"Oh, you want to go back into your pok?ball?" Cid asked in surprise, recieving a single nod from the Electrike in return "Well, alright." the boy replied, pulling out the object and returning Tempest into it before placing it back on his belt.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Heartless Titan,and Plushie(XD) you know nothing of what the AQ(Remake) has in store for the Vengence of the Feebas,they shall rule the pages for the rest of the RP!!!YEA!!!!!!!!!SO SPEAKS THIS YIBBER/FEEBAS!!!!
    *I hope*

Ic-
    "Huh?"Jenny looked up as the boy apologised.

"Oh,don't worry,its alright.Dew's fine...And I guess,I can relate to this sort of stuff."she smiled at the boy,before taking a glance at Ruru.

"Marshtomp..marshtomp..marsh...marshtomp..marsh!!"(Not shocking electrifying,it felt a bit fun and tingly too!!)Dew kipped happily,now that Tempest was back to his usual self,just before the Electrike got recalled back into his pokeball.

Ruru scratched her head,how did that Marshtomp do it?

Nana gazed at the happenings from inside her pokeball.From the new addition to the group,the bag which Dew found,and the part where Tempest just lost it.Though feeling much better,the Absol doubted that her trainer would let her out.Nana shook her head as Tempest withdrawed into his pokeball.

"Asol..absol..absol..ab."(Tempest..I hope you're okay.)she sighed before resting her head on her front legs.

"Something bad must have happened...poor Tempest.Stupid bag."The Absol couldn't help but let out another yawn.

Suddenly,she stood up and glanced to her left and right.Didn't she feel the same feeling somewhere before?That odd feeling was back,the feeling she had when they entered the restuarant.

Ooc-Where did the Sableye get to anyway?*looks around*

Bic-

"Okay..."Jenny started,trying to get a conversation going.Shaking off whatever she could about the situation.

"So....are we still going to see the stalls?"

"Attention trainers hwo have advanced to the next rounds of the Tourney,please get ready for your next match in 15 minutes."the long forgotten voice of the annoucer called out to the streets of Mooncrest.

Jenny sweatdropped.

"Time flies when you verberly assault a arrogant 14 year old jerk I guess."she concluded.

Ooc-
    Oh and Titan,Cid's being ignorant here.The fact that his pokemon just shocked Jenny's?Gah,no apology whatsoever.Hmph,let Jenny'd care anyway.
    Yibber's just saying that out of common coutesy....
    (And chilvary too XD)

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Gah, didn't he comment?! o_O *Looks at post* Dang, I could have sworn he did...*Thwacks Cid over the head* Let me edit that.

Okay, done and done. Now onwards. Oh, and as for the Sableye...he's still on that tourist guy's hat I think. I'll make a mention of it.

IC:

"Yeah, I guess it does." Cid replied, not wanting to make an overly big number of the other things that had whittled away their time. "I guess we should be heading back towards the stadium then."

"Crocoo!" (Alright!) Jaws called out enthusiastically "Cro-croconaaw-naaw!" (It's clobbering time!)

Curly rolled his eyes, having noticed that the Croconaw had made no comment on Tempest's sudden outburst whatsoever "Gardee-voir-gardeee-voir, gaarde-dee-voir?" (Always the sensible one, aren't you Jaws?)

"Cro-coo-naaw." (Why yes I am.) Jaws replied, giving the Gardevoir a toothy grin "Cro-cooo-naw-crocoo..." (So glad you noticed...)

Nightmare had been following the events in thoughtfull silence, although his thoughts weren't solely on Tempest's situation. There was a strange feeling that had been nagging on the edge of his perception for this whole time, and it frustrated the Mightyena that he couldn't tell what the source was. It was rather humiliating for a pok?mon of his level of training, but such matters would have to wait. It was time to battle once more.

The Sableye had been observing Tempest's recent outburst with a fair amount of curiosity. The little electric type's phobic fear of bags would undoubtedly prove interesting to the master, not to mention this new addition to that girl's team. The Sableye cackled silently for himself as he pictured what fun he could have at the expense of the jumpy creature.

As the tourist he had been hitching a ride with began walking in the wrong direction the ghost pok?mon jumped off, dissapearing into the crowds to follow the group for the last leg of the journey back to the stadium. He doubted that anything of interest would happen, but there was no room for failure in the ghost pok?mon's profession.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Bad Titan and Cid.XD
    Gah...........
    Mom booting me off the comp. (again)

And I edited mine.Yay!

Ic-
    "Mimi?"(Sensible?)Mimi laughed at Curly's sarcascim.

"Marshtomp..marshtomp..marshtomp..marsh!!"(Oh yeah,Jaw's plenty sensible,see the fat!!)Dew nodded,resuming to poking the Croconaw.

"Kirlia...."(Right....)Ruru's mind was elsewhere as Jenny took a glance at her.

"Tranpich...tranpich!!"(Let me try...Let me try!!)Coco jumped behind Jaws and fiddled with the Croconaw's tail.

"Tranpich...tran!!!"(It is fun!!!)Coco commented,before taking a look at Poison's tail.

"Tranpich!!!"(Funner!!!)he bounded towards the Seviper.

"Okay..why don't we get going then."Jenny suggested.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Hmm, since my reign is still in effect, I now proclaim Swampert to be the ruler.. Or at least the Ruler of Page 74.

Yes! Swampert is the Ruler of Page 74! XD

IC:

As Coco began to bound over towards Poison's tail, she fidgeted a bit in preparation to move instantly if need be--after all, he could be quite scary.. Or at least to her, anyways. Eventually she lifted the end of her tail high above the Trapinch's head, not wanting to be responsible for any damage caused due to its sword-like edge, eh?

"Wait a minute.." Amy stated as the group prepared to head back to the stadium. Reaching for her fanny pack, she dug into its contents for several moments before she removed a tiny, forest green TM.

I should have thanked Delilah better for this.. The girl thought to herself before bending down to the level of her new Seviper.

"This is a TM that will teach you an attack called Giga Drain. I garuntee that it will come in handy sooner or later." Amy said, directly to Poison, who simply nodded in understanding.

With that, the girl promptly placed the little box on the snake's temple, the Seviper flinching a bit at the touch of the little machine. The device then proceeded to beep for a few seconds as it placed instructions within the Seviper, before it eventually darkened in color and fell onto the ground, never to be used again.

"Okay, all done!" Amy exclaimed cheerfully, leaping back to her feet. "Now, whenever you need to use Giga Drain, just remember what the TM taught ya." She concluded, beaming.

Poison nodded, again keeping her tail away from Coco.

Mystery wasn't paying attention to that event much. Now, for some reason, she could sense a faint presence somewhere in the crowd. It felt a bit like that of the Umbreon, except.. She couldn't even tell what type it was. For all she knew, it was an innocent passerby!

Furrowing her brow in frustration, the Misdreavus attempted to atune her senses again, while at the same time attempted to pay attention to what was happening with the Trainers and such.

"Now we are all good to go, yes?" Amy asked, not really letting anyone respond before she continued.

"And.. Cid.. Now we'll have to battle, if I remember correctly?" She continued, turning towards the boy. "I hope you'll give it your all, because I'd like to do the same."

OOC: That Sableye ish funneh. XD

I'd hate to see him use Astonish on Poison.. XD

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    *bows to Swampert*
    But remember....
    FEEBAS SHALL RULE THE NEXT PAGE!!!!!!XD

Oh,and Poison's afraid of Coco?
    Bless his little heart.XD

Ic-
    Coco cocked his head as Poison learned Giga Drain,before begining to jump up for the tail.

"Tranpich...tranpich..tran!"(Gosh,you're so cool Poison!)Coco growled at Poison as she held her tail higher.This was even better than poking Jaws!He ceased his jumping and smiled at the Seviper.

Dew happily continued poking Jaws,almost oblivious to the happenings around him.

"Hm..?"Jenny raised her head at Amy's statement.

"What..imagine the troble I have to go through..."she said,before taking out her pom-poms again.

"Uh..Go Amy!!"

"Or..Go Cid!!"

"Heck,I can't decide!!"the girl laughed,before thinking up of another way.

"Go Amy and Cid!!Go Cid and Amy!!"she cheered happily,now that was settled.
    The girl was going to cheer for the both of them.

Ruru tilted her head and stared at Mystery.

"Kirlia...kirlia...kirlia...kirlia...kir."(What...can you feel something?I don't know,but I feel tingly all of a sudden.)Ruru shivered as she directed the question to Mystery.

"Mimi..mimi..mimi.."(Its probably the wind.)

"Kirlia."(There is no wind.)Ruru pointed out that the Sun was shining brightly over their heads.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Yay, you have pleased teh Swampert. XD

Yes, Poison is afraid of alotta things, yes she is. XD

IC:

Amy giggled a small bit at Jenny's enthusiasm, beaming at the other girl.

"That's a great cheer." She commented simply, although her words were honest.

"Se-viper.. sev?" (You think I'm.. Cool?) Poison replied to the Trapinch in confusion, tilting her head slightly at the little guy. She had never heard anything close to a compliment like that in a long time..

The Seviper couldn't help but reveal a pleasant smile, lowering her tail to tap the Trapinch on the head lightly with the blunt side, so as not to slice him. Then, before he could even make a grab for it, she raised it back up again.

"Mis.." (Yes..) Mystery began, turning towards Ruru. Her gaze averted for a second as she made a glance in the direction of the stadium, sensing the faint presence again, somewhere down the road, but it was very difficult to pinpoint. But she was getting closer..

"Misdrea, mis misdrea misdreavus.." (Sorry, I'm trying to concentrate..) Mystery trailed off, glancing again down the street, throwing an apologetic look to the Kirlia.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Meh likes Swampert..don't Plushie know?Naw..its not Plushie rubbing off on me..I liked Swampert from the start.XD
    That's why we're sisters!!XP

Ic-
    "Tranpich!!"(Of course!!)Coco nodded as Poison tapped him on the head,this Seviper was such a nice pokemon.

"Tranpich...tranpich..tran!!"(You're as cool as I am green!!)the Tranpich growled again,showing off the marvelous splendour of his own green self.

"Mimi..mimi..mimi..mi."(Actually,you're more of a darker shade of jade.)Mimi corrected the Tranpich.

"Mimi..mimi..mimi..mi..mimi..mi."(Anyway,you don't need to be scared again,we're all here to help you.)Mimi smiled warmly to the Seviper.

"Mimi..mimi..mimi..mi.Mimi."(Although you might want to try staying away from Ruru and Jenny when their angry.Don't ask.)she whispered playfully to Poison.

Ruru shivered again.

"Kirlia..kirlia...kirlia..kirlia..kir.....kir."(Non,its alright,I understand,just tell me when you find out the cause of this.)The Kirlia hugged herself to stop the shivering.

"Yeah it is!"Jenny smiled,jumping once as they walked back to the arenas.

Dew still continued poking the sure agitated Croconaw,this was too much fun to pass up.

Years
    -OOC-
    I'm surprised this RP has been left open for such a long time, as I doubt Tsukasa had permission to use this RP from Bluesy (even if it's from the Reference Library)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Erm, are you positive you know what you're talking about? Because Tsukasa has already hosted the same plot before (I checked his 'created threads' list) whereas Bluesy hasn't started any threads whatsoever (Checked that list too) and in fact there's no mention whatsoever of this plot in Bluesy's posts (Which amount to a staggering total of 9). So, where does your information come from? I would have thought that it would already have been spotted as plotjacking if it was that. o_O

Years
    Alter Ego said:
    OOC: Erm, are you positive you know what you're talking about? Because Tsukasa has already hosted the same plot before (I checked his 'created threads' list) whereas Bluesy hasn't started any threads whatsoever (Checked that list too) and in fact there's no mention whatsoever of this plot in Bluesy's posts (Which amount to a staggering total of 9). So, where does your information come from? I would have thought that it would already have been spotted as plotjacking if it was that. o_O
    OOC
    Did you not read my post properly? I clearly said it's from the reference library.
    And yes, I know what I'm talking about, I took part in the original AlphiMega RP.

Original thread.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Maybe I should have phrased that clearer; I was actually hoping for a link, which you have provided. I'm still relatively new to these forums ya' know, don't know all these places. And that also clears up why I can't find any reference. <_< Gah, I'll have to PM Tsukasa about this and ask him to explain himself. He hasn't been online too much, though...-_-

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Huh wha-???
    Wha happen??*ish very,very confuzzled*-_-

So you're saying tha Tsukasa got RP from Bluesy without Bluesy's consent,and the thread should have been closed eons ago?*__*Gah...Me brain...it hurts.

AH!!!!THE RP CAN'T CLOSE OH NO!!!!!!!!!
    *dies*

*gets recarnated*

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back