• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altair's PokeDex Fillers!

Altair1

Willpower
Years
  • Altair's PokeDex Fillers!

Intro

Hey everyone, welcome to my trade thread!
    This thread's main purpose is to help us fill our National PokeDex.
    You won't find any shinies, EV trained, event, HA and other special sorts of Pokemon here.

Rules

1. Follow all Pokecommunity rules.
    2. Be respectful and patient, you can expect the same from me!
    3. All Pokemon are free but please only order 6 at a time.
    4. I offer legendary trade backs, you must trade a legendary though (which I will trade back regardless if I own it or not).
    5. I offer free evolution trading however I will not supply the item needed (if there is one at all).
    6. Please keep all communications about trades in this thread (unless I contact you via VM/PM).

Trainer Info

IGN:
    Altair
    ID: 09871
    FC: 2320-6203-3753
    FS: Normal: Dunsparce, Minccino and Eevee

Pokemon for trade

Spoiler:

Legendary

Spoiler:

Wanted

Spoiler:

Completed Trades

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I'm down to help you out man, I can definitely get you a Horsea, Kabuto, and I might be getting a Phione soon (Fingers crossed), and we can trade evolve just add me and PM me to get this going brotha.

My FC: 5386-9443-3823 IGN: Acecoon

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Hey man i'm getting my copy of pokemon x soon so i will need some pokemon, you can expect business from me!

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Are you trading and trading back? Because if I trade legendaries, I would trade copies and would like to keep the legendary i get back.
    I have several of the ones you need, or at least can breed them. All the legendaries would be clones.

Spoiler:

I am interested in these:
    Spoiler:

I also can clone if want me to do that and then give them back to you. Let me know.

MegaBiscuit123

MegaBiscuit
    Years
  • scI have a majority of the 5th gen pokemon you want, I also have shieldon, scyther and metal coat, and I can catch several others on that list. PM me or just ad my FC if interested!

Back