• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altered Reality: The Shapeshifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
  • OOC: i assume I was accepted ^^;

IC: I silently remembered the beach event. I thought I was still at the beach. It felt as if i was udnerwater. But I could breath. So where was I? I opened my eyes to see green. I felt as if I had a tail too. I moved my tail and nearly gasped. Was this real? It was too realistic to be real yet... I looked outside the glass to see others. They looked half animal! but perhaps I was too. I put my hand up to the glass to see it was covered i nbrown fur. I gasped. I needed to get out of here! I began pounding on the glass, it began to crack. With a sound of shattering glass, I spilt out onto the floor by the others. I quickly pulled the oxygen mask off of me.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Standing up, and trying to catch my ballance, I looked around, there were more tanks, some broken, some had things in them. I noticed Rachel, or what looked like her in one of them, I dashed towards her.
    "Rachel?!"
    I begain to kick at the tank, it wasnt working. I looked around, and found a chair, I threw it agenst the glass, it cracked a bit and water begane to drizzle out...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "So you've awaken..." I heard a voice say, but I couldn't exactly pinpoint the location. "Looks like our latest expiriments were a sucess."

"Expiriments?" i yelled into the darkness that surronded us. "What are you talking about!?"

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Hmm, ok.

Name: Nic.
    Animal: Water beetle XD
    Human Appearance: Dark hair, thick glasses, simple white shirt and long pants. Brown sandals on feet. Fingerless gloves.
    Animal Appearance: Um. Have you seen one of these before? There isn't really much difference between most beetles... a roughly brownish colour... looks about the same as normal ones but slightly bigger... little feathery things on the back of the legs to push off like oars...
    Half-Human/Half-animal Appearance: Um... just like human appearance; but with slightly more calloused skin; has "sweaty palms" (and feet, if you really want to know XD); but it's oil and not sweat. Increases the surface tension of water. Has some feathery structures beneath hands- good at swimming ^^
    Personality: Tired of being pushed around by everyone else; takes his anger out on the government ^^
    Animal Info: Don't you know what a water beetle is? It's a kind of insect that hangs just under the surface of a pond, touching it with just the feet tips and swims about. No one knows why it doesn't just go off somewhere else and enjoy itself rather than hang around doing nothing much.

Will this do?

Years
  • I saw the cracks on the tank, and slammed aginst them again, causing it to break and send me out of the tank. i gasped for air, but I also heard voices. I looked up, curling my long neck around to see the new arrival. he had mentioned something about experiments. I was totally confused...

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • After a few minutes, Sheba managed to stand up. And then there were voices.
    "So you've awake. Looks like our latest experiments have been a sucess," they said. Sheba narrowed her eyes. Experiments? No one had they right to do this to them.
    "What have you done to us!? I demand that you return us to our normal states!" she said, looking around to see who was speaking to them.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Oh, you could easily change back to being a human. OR, you could change fully into an animal. All you have to do is concentrate." The voice explained. I realized now that the words were being spoken through an intercom in the left hand corner of the room.

Years
  • i was a bit taken aback by this turn of events, but suddenly in my mind a picture of a full grown plesiosaurus appeared, and withen moments, my lower body had transformed into that of Plesiosaurus, and I had a sudden urge to go swimming. I looked around, hoping for a large body of water nearby...

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I stared in shock. How had she done that?

Well, it couldn't hurt. I tried it myself. I closed my eyes. At first I thought mermaid, but that didn't change anything. Then I thought snake. THat obviously wasn't good enough, nothing changed.

I finally just stopped thinking. A few images floated through my mind. They were of black cobras.

Then I opened my eyes. Everything seemed so much... bigger. And blurrier. I wanted to put out my hand, to see if anything had changed, when I noticed I didn't have any hands. No legs and no hands, this wasn't good.

I coiled myself up into a tight ball, as realization began to sink in. I just turned myself into a cobra.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I watched the others transform. 'Wha?...' I thought as I began to think about the caracal. I imagined one running. Quite odd thoughts for a time like this. When I blinked open my eyes, I looked down at my hands only to see... paws! I gasped which came out as a mew. It had worked.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I hissed, my tongue flickering out in the air. Could I still talk? Probably not.

I decided this was a better time than ever to figure out how to walk without legs. I uncoiled and pushed my upper body high into the air. Then, a bunch of little muscles in my lower body began forcing my tiny, slender body forward. I would have jumped for joy, but cobras can't exactly jump. I had finally figured it out! Now, how to change back...

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Sheba listened carefully to what the voice on the intercom was saying. It seemed to be working for the others, so it was worth a try.

Carefully, Sheba sat down, avoiding the tiny pieces of glass surrounding her. The next step was discovering what animal she was.
    A long tail...giant paws...fangs...? What coud I be?Sheba thought. Then all of a sudden it came to her. She was a cougar.

Sheba then closed her eyes slowly. In her mid she picture a fearsome cougar, walking on the rocky terrain of the mountains. It was a very sunny day in her vision, and no clouds could be seen. Sheba concentrated hard, hoping it would work. If it didnt, Sheba would have to do something about it.

Then all of a sudden, Sheba opened her eyes. She felt different. When she finally stood up, she was on four legs.
    It...actually worked...Sheba thought, utterly amazed. She couldnt help it but let out a loud, fearsome, scream.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Are you guys nuts!?" I exclaimed as I looked at the animals around me. I must be dreaming, I must be! But the pain from my wound brought me back to reality. "Here I go... I guess..." I sighed as I focused on the seal. Within seconds, I found myself lying on my stomach on the cold ground. The world seemed bigger, and my vision was off, a little bit harder to see.

I had an extreme hunger for fish now, and I wanted to swim, or at least sleep. I tried to walk, but found out I could only move my legs up and down. I glancd back to see that my legs had become one big tail. I was very fatty... no, blubbery.

After a few minutes, I figured out how to move on land. I needed to pull myself forward with my flippers, dragging my gut along the ground. Now, if I was a human, that really would of left a burn, but the fat kept me from feeling it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had already focused when I heard the instructions, and found myself much smaller, but with no sense of fear. I felt like I could take on a nuklear missle and win. I hopped up onto the seal for a better view, and sat down, careful not to dig my claws in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back