• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altered Reality: The Shapeshifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
  • I slithered around a bit, happy to have finally figured out how to... walk... well, slide really.

I did a circle, just to test my ability to turn.

All this slithering was making me hungry. I 'stood' up on my lower body, flickering my tongue out.

There are a lot of animals to choose from... No! They're my friends. Whoa, talk about a Gollum moment.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I noticed a snake in the corner of my eye, and out of interest, pulled myself over to it. When I reached it, I brought my nose right up to it, and sniffed it.
    What am I doing!? That's Angel! I cried in my head.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I jumped off of the seal's back as he rolled over, and let out something that was a mixture between a growl and a whine. This was one of the strangest experiences I've ever had...

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Sheba slowly stood up and hissed. She didnt like what was going on.
    We should be trying to figure out how to get out of this mess...but no.the cougar thought restlessly. She was totally annoyed. If she could have one wish, she would wish for everything to be normal again.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • He found himself on the floor. Doing nothing much. This was partially because there was nothing much for him to do.
    The world seemed bigger... something must be wrong with his specks. Somehow, everything seemed to change before his eyes... the world looked normal again.

Then, he heard the intercom. It took a while, but eventually, realisation sank in.

Taking advantage of this, he started to look for a crack in the door... anywhere small enough for a beetle to get out of.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Chiko tilted her head, staring at the animals around her.

...well, why not?

She concentrated, a deep vibrating motion running a strange pulse throughout her body. There was a split second where everything seemed to come in focus, her vision more acute as she inspected the the area around here. A brief layer of obsidian shaded her eyes once more before she could reclaim her vision. Everything was...sharp.

The new creature managed a step, chuckling with grim humor as realization dawned to her, Chiko, Chiko...you're a cat now! Congratulations! Sarcastic thoughts weren't exactly welcomed now, but nevertheless, the feline eyes everyone else warily, every movement in her body tensed.

Unfortunately, 'hiss' was the only 'word' she could utter for now.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I looked around with my snake eyes. Yeah, it was great we could change into animals and all, but something was wrong.

I closed my eyes again, willing myself to change back into a... what? Should I try gong for human, or back to the half-snake? I decided to go with half-snake. I could try human later.

I tried to think of what I had looked like as a half-snake, but I was drawing a blank. I had never really gotten a good idea of what I looked like. So I tried what I did when I turned into a snake. I stopped thinking. Soon a vision of a black scaled person with piercing green eyes and a snake-tail for legs floated through my mind.

I opened my eyes. Yes! I had changed back.

"Ssso, what now?" I asked the voice that lacked a form.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Man... that was odd..." I muttered after becoming my half-seal form again, and scratching my back. "Now how do we get out of here?"

"You don't. You're property of the goverment now" The intercom informed us, keeping the same tone of voice.. "We just can't let you leave."

"Arf!" I cried.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "I guess you've been living under a rock you're whole life...." the intercom suggested as bars suddenly surrounded us, glass in between the bars. "The government can control anyone."

"Let us out!" I called as I slammed on the cage, recieving a powerful electric shock. I fell to the ground, still twitching in pain from the shock.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I had seen one of my friends get a shock. I calmly stood still, scared to move an inch. I was back in my half animal form. I looked around the room from my cell. I sighed. 'How bleak...' I thought, obviously depressed about my situation. I feaerd I'd never get home and see my family again. A tear rolled down my cheek at that thought...

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • The glass couldn't conduct electricity... so if the glass was broken, he could get out through a crack, revert back and break more glass with a non-conductive piece of... wood?
    They never left anything useful lying around. He could see out of the cage. A mistake to put glass. Maybe if they worked together, the glass could shatter...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Chiko hissed unpleasantly, her cat form screeching as the claws came in contact with the glass. The sound was terrifying, a piercing dagger cutting clean through the air. The creature snarled with rage, the echoes ringing through her ears before she was a half form again, sitting on the floor, blinking.

She slowly got up, just in time to see someone receive a shock, and the voice that came from the intercom.

Annoyed, she stared around.

"Just shut up, will ya Mr. Mysterious Voice?"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I was beginning to tire of all hthis. I just wanted to go home and see my family. 'Will I ever see them again?' I thought to myself as I began to cry. I had to get out somehow! I was still in my animal form. I unsheathed myclaws and began to scratch at the glass between the bars but to no avail. It scratched up the surface badly but there was no way I could fit between the bars...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "What the hell!?" the intercom cried before a bang was heard coming from it, the cage releasing.
    "You wanna get out of here?" a new intercom voice asked. What had happened to the other guy? "Go now!"

"Good idea!" I exclaimed before changing to my human form, since I could run faster that way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back