• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternate Forms Discussion

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What do you guys think of them or pokemon who have several variations.
    • Arceus
      [*]Wormadam
      [*]Unown
      [*]Deoxys
      [*]Rotom
      [*]Shaymin
      [*]Giratina

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    They are very different to the other kinds of Pokemon. They give off special traits that no other Pokemon may have which is amazing.

I like a lot of them as I am a legendary collector (I do not use them in battle).

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Giratina origin form is a true epitome of epicness and i love it. Also the other forms are just special in there own way. Gira though is just epic unlike other pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Ive played around with Arceus, if you have every plate you can just use him and only him through out the whole game... if theres an electric gym.. use the ground/rock plate.. ghost gym... dont use a plate... etc etc etc..

Im looking forward to Giratina and Shaymins new forms =)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I like different forms. :D
    It makes Pokemon unique and doesn't add more Pokemon :)
    Anyway, I love Giratina and Shaymins different forms. :D
    Arceus' diffferent forms are just type changes and colour changes :\

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Rotom is the most unique in my opinion and each color gives a color of the rainbow including rotoms orange body. Also, Im starting to think rotom may be legendary with the addition of its new forms but I dont want to start a debate on that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Rotom is the most unique in my opinion and each color gives a color of the rainbow including rotoms orange body. Also, Im starting to think rotom may be legendary with the addition of its new forms but I dont want to start a debate on that.

But Rotoms amazingly weak isnt it? Legendries arnt supposed to be weak.. so i wouldnt class it as a legendry pokemon

Artyte

Bin- No Pokemon Prejudice
    Years

For god sakes, rotom was never officially classified legendary and isn't a legendary. Rotom is just rare and was first discovered by one of the team galactic grunts...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Forget I mentioned it. I didnt want o start a debate but look what happens. I just didnt want to have to point out the fact that there are sooo many other pokemon who are only catchable once in a game, have legendary theme music, and have multiple forms and is also next to the legendaries in the pokedex. Lol. Please lets not debate on rotom.

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
  • The alternate forms have brought something fresh and new to the Pokemon games, and I love it. Giratina and Shaymin's forms are so awsome and Rotom's are just cool! I'm glad that Pokemon games have been inventive in atleast one way.

Back