• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternative's Ladder Tournament

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Ok I'll join, but I'm new to the whole 'Tiers' thing so if i mess up, please correct me.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Sign Me Up!
    I'm totally dominating you guys >:]

Sign me up. I also wouldn't mind donating some pokes for the prizes section if that sounds good with you.
    EmeraldSerenade and psycho86wardbg have both made it into the tournament.

You should totally manually make the colors black or something because I'm using a dark theme and the text therefore is white and I can't read anything. :3

Ok I'll join, but I'm new to the whole 'Tiers' thing so if i mess up, please correct me.

add me in please, if theres still room
    I'm sorry for the rest of you, but you haven't made it into the tournament. Feel free to try to get a spot if you see one available.

ALL THE SPOTS ARE NOW FILLED. THIS TOURNAMENT HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • My opponent hasn't been online in three days...
    Is there some activity deadline or something?

EDIT: Crimsonstorm's opponent hasn't been on either..

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Ugh, I hate it when that happens, lack of activity.
    I'll wait until prize distribution day and see if they've been active since then. If not, then they will be kicked out.

Back