• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alvi2796 Introduction

Years
  • Hello there! I'm Alvi, Dark Sneasel's older brother and i'd like to introduce myself :)

I just recently joined and like any Pokemon fan in the world, I find this place amazing. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen II, but of course I've beaten every main series game.

I plan on making a hack on the future, and I have a crazy story line for it :)
    I'm pretty decent at spriting and I hope to learn a lot soon!

I honestly don't have a favorite Pokemon, i have two...Arcanine and Gengar, they've been my loyal companions since then. and that makes my two favorite types(Fire, Ghost) but I'm also a big fan of psychic as well.

Anyways, i hope to meet you all and I'm happy to be here at PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Hi welcome to Pokecommunity, Alvi2796!:)
    Good luck with your crazy hacks.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • Hey there Alvi! Welcome to PC!

Its fun to know that you've already finished every main series game. For me, that's a really good achievement you've got there. That's because, personally, i've only finished the kanto and hoenn. Maybe because i'm kinda lazy. So yea... XD
    GOOD LUCK with that hack of yours. I hope it'll be a success.

Once again... Welcome to POKECOMMUNITY! :)

Years
  • Thank you :) I'll have to learn first, scripting is not my big thing but in spriting I'm not that bad.

thanks again, it means a lot that someone welcomed me :D

Years
  • Hey ther Alvi, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ahh, greetings to you from another Floridian! ^^ I always like seeing new members join here from the same state as me, if you can't already tell xD And I see that you are into ROM hacking, which is perfect, because we happen to have an Emulation & ROM hacking section here, which is perfect for you I'm sure! (: And feel free to explore the rest of PC as well, because we have loads of stuff you can do here! We are also a very active community, so much that it's getting bigger by the minute, and there's always activity here 24/7 thanks to the fact that it's a worldwide community!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction placed onto their profile simply by breaking a small rule here, but I have my hopes you aren't that kind of person, Alvi! :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! Any staff around here are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than happy in getting to help you out whenever you may need any help! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Alvi! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either sending me a PM and or leaving a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Back