• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I the only one losing anticipation for gen 6?

Years
I'm most definitely anticipating the release of X and Y. I really like the designs of the Pokémon that are coming out. Some may say that they're becoming less and less original, which may be true. But the general trend that I am noticing with X and Y is how they're trying to make the games look more like real life. Examples include how much more scaled the cities are to look in comparison the the hero character, and that one screenshot of the hero looking at himself in the mirror. Those may seem like fluff to the Pokémon experience, but they're also changes that I am definitely anticipating and convincing to me that would want me to play X and Y more.

Nakala Pri

I have to say, at first X/Y was mere game doomed for failure. Now, it is my new obsession! All of this new Pokemon, characters... everything ROCKS! :D

Plus you will get your 'wow' expression on as soon as you watch your friends playing it. :P

Back