• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Am I the Only One Who Ignores Calls from Mother??

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I hope I'm not the only one that does this. But everytime she calls its the same thing and I know to check the mart. So does anyone else do this besides me?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    yeah, ive given every trainer my number. it gets really annoying having everybody call you every 5 seconds just to say hi. i dont like this feature

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I do all of the time, she's really annoying in this game, the only thing she buys you are berries!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    AT first , I answered ...

But it gets PAINFUL . Clicky ... "Hey Gold , I got you an [item] ! Pick it up at the mart . I hope you like it ! ... click ...click ... click"*

Annoying ... Plus it doesn't spoil the surprise of meeting that guy and see what he has ! ^^

* - Not Exact Words ..

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I don't ignore calls. They sometimes have useful items. Someone gave me a fire stone once. And mom buys a lot of berries which come in handy for healing. And the fact that I need oran berries for the sick Miltank lol

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    Not really even though I mostly get berries she has bought me some pretty good items actually. Evolution Stones, and also Focus Band, Choice Scarf, etc.. So I do always look forward to what the guy in the Pokemart has for me.

~Sage_Trainer~

Sage Trainer
    Years
    I just answer it always, kinda how I do in RL, I just answer it without really thinking much. As for me though, my mother has never gotten anything useful for me -_- it's always berries for me, or some item that doesn't do much.

Years
    I'm abusing the fact that I can re-match Gentleman Alfred in Olivine a million times on Tuesdays, so I just let the delivery guy hold the maximum five items and she hasn't called me since. I think I received all that she has to give me. As in real life, I usually press ignore when Mom calls me, and then call back if I feel like it. :/

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    My mom hasn't called me yet and I'm in Olivine City right now. Not once has she called. Although, Joey keeps calling me about how he saw a Pokemon he wanted to catch but failed at. I'm thinking, "You fail, period. Turn in your Trainer Card, sir." He's about the only person who calls me.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    My mom hasn't called me yet and I'm in Olivine City right now. Not once has she called. Although, Joey keeps calling me about how he saw a Pokemon he wanted to catch but failed at. I'm thinking, "You fail, period. Turn in your Trainer Card, sir." He's about the only person who calls me.

He makes me want to make my pokemon eat him.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Ignoring your mother?! She calls you because she loves and worries for you! Joey on the other hand...well, him and his top percentage Rattata can go take a lovely bath in molten magma.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i answer all calls, but never read them. If they want to battle, a battle marker appears on the map anyway.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I remember how it can be annoying in G/S/C.
    So I was kinda foolish to get like EVERY trainer i faced in HG in Japanese my number. So in Japanese it'll be like.. whaaaa? annoying.

But it sitll annoying. I only answers, Mothers, Oaks, Elms, Lyras and that it.

Back