• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amachi's Pixelated Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The nurse is pretty darn thin there...maybe "beef" her up a lil? I hate the One Piece sprite style, so I can;t really point out anything i like (nothing against your sprites) The Dragonite's quite cute, and the Typhlosion's pretty cool. The cat lacks any real shading or depth though =/

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hikari is awesome! I was mesmerized by it. I've never seen anything like it. Great work!^__^
    Thanks dude. What'd you like so much about it?

The nurse is pretty darn thin there...maybe "beef" her up a lil? I hate the One Piece sprite style, so I can;t really point out anything i like (nothing against your sprites) The Dragonite's quite cute, and the Typhlosion's pretty cool. The cat lacks any real shading or depth though =/
    Yeah, I admit that her upper body does seem quite thin. but heck, I saw a girl who's body is pretty much the same.

Heh, for some reason I really like that particular style. Oh well, each to their own ^^

Well in your opinion, what could be done about the cat? Cause I agree that it does look flat.

Anywho, just something that I whipped up right now since I couldn't sleep :/

A sweet little angel

If you are aware of recent events within my life, you may know who this angel is, and it's something that I just felt like doing it since I couldn't sleep. I would have liked to have made it larger, but since it's almost 2AM here, I don't have the patience and/or can't be bothered to do so.

I really like the wings on it :3

Anywho, comments + criticism's are appreciated (as always :3)

Saku

кσиι¢ιωα.
    Years
  • Wow, pretty nice art. The one I most enjoyed was the Dragonite. Though I think, well I didnt look, is the outline multicolored. O.O I think it is my eyes. Wow but I think it is pretty excellent. The other's are fine. Hikari is the best of the sprites.​

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hehe, I guess I haven't updated this thread in a while. Damn school (and other things ;p)

Aviator Maz: heheh thanks Maz. I wish I could say that I spent a whole lot of time on the wings though, but hey - at least they still look very muchly cute aye? ;p

Saku: Thanks :DD wow ... I've never had my sprites referred to as art before XP

Umm, yeah, I'm pretty sure that the Dragonite's outline is fine XD And yeah, everyone seems to love that Hikari one (myself included <3)

So yeah, I ain't just posting here for the sake of doing so ...

Team Rocket Admin

Created from a burst of ... inspiration :/, I just felt like making this little sprite here. With a heavy edit of a body, and custom hair, this trainer here is to be the TR adimin of the Zitu region in my hack.

She looks pretty young no?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Nice ART, Ray. ;D

No, but seriously...it looks really good. It seems to me that with the positioning of the legs, the upper body should be facing a little more forward, but it still looks great. The custom hair is wonderful. XD

About the May in a dress sprite: First of all, I love it. Only critique I can offer is that the dark areas on the dress could be lightened up a bit. Just seems a tad too dark to me.

Keep up the great work, man. Zitu is going to be a great hack. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back