• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amachi's Pixelated Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023

Latest entry

Bishoujo <---

Hikari/Berlitz/The Lady

Green

Random Nurse

Well I really, really like how these turned out. I was bored the other day, and so while looking at some fanart, I had the urge to sprite-ify pixel over them(didn't know that there was an official term =P).

Pokémon Zitu <---

REDESIGNED Zitu Heros - Having decided that the prior ones were not "Pokemon Trainer like", I set out to redesign them ... and hence the above result! Overworlds are coming soon.. I've done some of the OW's as you can see, the rest will take a lot more time.

Team Rocket Admin - Well I don't wanna reveal too much on her, but yeah, she's like, a 15 year old TR admin. Umm, it's basically a heavy edit, custom hair though :>

Zitu Heros - Well I think these are definitely in for a redesign to make them look more trainerish. Dropped ^^;

Random work <---

A sweet little angel - Just an angel really, and 100% scratch for those who wanna know. hehe, i really like the wings on this :3

Fairy Tail characters - These characters are from a relatively new manga under the name of Fairy Tail. I personally think it's an awesome manga (read it fools!). Anywho, the style is that of the Wonderswan One Piece style, which I chose due to the striking resemblance the two series share.

A random cat - Well this is .....just some random cat. Pretty good for my first piece of scratch work aye?

Dragonite - This pixel over was part of a gift to mazilwolf. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to finishing it (couldn't decide how to really). She liked it anyway ^_^
    Original art by Refon

Typhlosion - This was for Jae-kun (cause he loves Typhlosion), and so yeah. I just wish I anti-aliased the text ... oh wellz
    Original art by Sajir

And the green flame can be contributed to the copper within Typhlosion bloodstream (a little joke for all those doing chemistry ^^; ....... -_-; )

---> Older work
    Spoiler:

<Comments Pwease>

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Nami's pretty cool, I dislike Robin;s pose, she's also taller than that and I can;t put my finger on it, but something is odd with Bellmere.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks for your comments salasrojo and Shadow Weaville ^^

Nami's pretty cool, I dislike Robin;s pose, she's also taller than that and I can;t put my finger on it, but something is odd with Bellmere.
    I disliked Robin's pose too. It was close to what I was going for, but not quite it. I think she actually needs to have her feet together, and her arms crossed across her chest would also be better. And Bellemere should also be standing up straight, cause she is a more powerful women.

The one of Hikari is the best imo, nice pose =) Keep up the nice work!
    Thanks, I really like the pose too, so I love how it turned out.

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    They're all really nice. Although the newest ones would have to be the best.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks Goatman. And yeah, I think so too. It's probably cause I have gotten better over the past 6 months ... or something like that :P

And, some sprites that I forgot ... but they're all old :<

More Yuna Miyami - >.<

Midori's leap - at the beginning of Green Green, Midori jumps out, and in full fanservicy motion, crash tackles her destined lover who has no idea about what the hell is going on. It makes for a good scene.

Misty dressed up as Ash - based on another piece of fanart that I found.

So yeah.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Hey,the trainers are cool,I like Yuma Miyami but i think is better the middle one(in the post before this)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hehehe, thanks Webus. That Yuna is an evil version of her, so yeah, she looks "cooler" >.>

I still prefer nice Yuna though.

Anywho, about 3 months ago I made some overworlds for Pokemon Ghastly Tales (a sprite comic). Unfortunately, they were only used once and the comic hasn't had any updates since, but yeah, I'd thought I'd show them.

Hikari/Berlitz/The Lady - FRLG style

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    It's been a little while since I updated this thread ....

Well I was supposed to be working on the new trainers for my hack, Pokemon Zitu, but instead I was focused on doing this.

Random Nurse

As nice as the sprite turned out (ain't my best effort though), it still doesn't serve any purpose in my hack =P

Hmm, maybe I'll just rework the design or something ...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Looks pretty good, Ray. The arm positionings look a little awkward to me. I also think the right leg (her left) should be bent slightly more at the knee. Shading and coloring are very well done. Very nice job for such a slimmed down sprite.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks Kev!

I can see where you are coming from with the knees and the arms, and it's all because it's a skinny sprite.

I could've made it bigger so that it'd be suitable for NDS, but since I wanted it for GBA, I made it smaller than I should have.

Well I tried fixing it up by editing the legs and arms a bit.

Newer nurse on the left, older one on the right for comparison =P

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Hmm...that didn't quite fix what I was referring to. If a real human was in that pose, they would be in some serious pain. I did up a rough image to try to illustrate what I was thinking. Hope you don't mind. =P

A slight bend at the knee seems to reduce the awkwardness of the pose. I think...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • No problem at all. I really appreciate your continued support in my MegaDex project, so I'll continue to support your own spriting endeavours. It's the least I could do to help out a friend. Good luck with editing! I look forward to seeing the result. =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    =D Heh thanks dude. but y'know, I only seem to comment when I'm pointing something flawed out XD

Well anywho, here's the latest (and hopefully last) edit of the Random Nurse.

I've changed the positioning of the arms and legs in accordance to MegaFuz's stick figure, and yeah it looks good and more like an in-game trainer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Nice looking Sprites [ray.z], these sprites are really well done, hopefully you can show us a few more soon. I can't wait to see more.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • do you do requests i need a new hero character for my hack
    if possible could u turn this picture into one

the trousers just continue as they are in black

and could u also do all the overworlds aswell please

Years
  • UnHoLyShInIgAmI: Sorry, requests are not allowed to be made in Showcase Threads; which as they stand...are only just and supposed to be showcase threads, not request threads. :/

You can however request via private messaging, there are no rules upon doing that. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back