• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amaz!ng's Johto Tileset Project

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    Amaz!ng's Heartgold, Soulsilver - Tileset Project

After found some screenshots of the upcoming games Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver, I had the idea to remake them and edit them a little bit.

I started this project, but I'm not really processed.

I've also worked on a new unique palette, but it isn't finished yet.

Hope you like it, I work on more to show you. And please give some comments, what I could change, add or what's good. ;)

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • These look amazing, Nothing bad I can really say lol..... Shading is amazing the way you put them together is amazing the pallete is amazing. Keep up the great work. Also do you plan to release the tileset for public use?

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • is that grass actualy from hgss? anyways I love the way you make these great palletes! hope to see more!

sab

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • These tiles are great! Do you just look at the screenshots and then make your own? The shading looks great and there aren't any jagged lines.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    is that grass actualy from hgss? anyways I love the way you make these great palletes! hope to see more!

sab

Could you try and be a little more constructive with your comments in the future please? Thanks.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • nice choice of palletes, and the grass is amazing. I also like how you added the light on some of the grass

Back