• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

America's new President?

Who would you vote for?

• Obama

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Romney

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    The fact that Bush got elected again is astonishing in itself I can with certainty that Bush is one of the biggest screw ups of all time.

Here is a quote that describes how I feel about Bush...

Jon Stewart: "Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for - the official halfway point of the Bush presidency."
    President Bush: "I George Walker Bush do solemnly swear..."
    Stewart: "At which point 49 percent of the country also solemnly swore"

and

"If there was one lesson to be drawn from Bush's appearance, it's that he doesn't have to be forthcoming or honest. And he's the first to tell you why. [Bush:] 'I'm a war president.' He added: 'I guess I should have told you that back in 2000."' --Jon Stewart

@ShinyUmbreon189 I saw what you wrote before it got deleted and fyi I am a pre-registered Independent.

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Also I have to add something. According to polls 70% of America is against Obama so if he gets re elected its gonna be illegally done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back