• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Needed the quote. :P So I bred a lot of Sableyes, and I finally got one with the spread you wanted, but it's male. I'm probably going to go to bed soon, so hopefully I can catch you tomorrow for a trade.

Okay that male Sableye will do.{XD} Do tell when you are free and what time zone are you in too!

Years
    Probably wont be able to trade now. Would you be free at GMT+8 at around 5pm?

That's 12 hours ahead of me, I think. I'm going to be waking up about a half hour after that, and then I have a small window of time before I need to leave for work. If you can be on around 6:30, I can catch you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    That's 12 hours ahead of me, I think. I'm going to be waking up about a half hour after that, and then I have a small window of time before I need to leave for work. If you can be on around 6:30, I can catch you.

Alright! Will be waiting at 1830hr:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Um, I was wanting to trade pokemon for another, and I didn't see anything for organizing it (Apologies if I overlooked it. Please refer me to it if you can.) But I was wondering if I could trade you a level 20 Tyrunt (It is nicknamed.) for a level 1 Female Fennekin. IMO, this seems like a fair trade, but if you refuse, I understand. Thank you. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back