• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    Really interested in these:

Shinies

Lv 1, (M)
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Sturdy
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Lv 1, (M)
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Rain Dish
    31/x/31/x/31/31

I can offer both a shiny Chespin (HA) 6 IV w/egg moves, and a shiny Fennekin (HA) 6 IV w/egg moves. That suffice?

Years
    Um, I was wanting to trade pokemon for another, and I didn't see anything for organizing it (Apologies if I overlooked it. Please refer me to it if you can.) But I was wondering if I could trade you a level 20 Tyrunt (It is nicknamed.) for a level 1 Female Fennekin. IMO, this seems like a fair trade, but if you refuse, I understand. Thank you. :)

I think I have a female Fennekin somewhere. I'll just have to look and make sure. When are you available to trade?

Really interested in these:

Shinies

Lv 1, (M)
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Sturdy
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Lv 1, (M)
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Rain Dish
    31/x/31/x/31/31

I can offer both a shiny Chespin (HA) 6 IV w/egg moves, and a shiny Fennekin (HA) 6 IV w/egg moves. That suffice?

I don't have the Aron anymore (although that's a story for another day...ugh :P). I still have the Tentacool. Although I haven't posted it yet, I do have an extra shiny Torchic that I don't need if you're interested in that. The stats on the Torchic are: Male - 31/31/00/31/31/31 - Blaze - EM: Baton Pass

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    I think I have a female Fennekin somewhere. I'll just have to look and make sure. When are you available to trade?

I don't have the Aron anymore (although that's a story for another day...ugh :P). I still have the Tentacool. Although I haven't posted it yet, I do have an extra shiny Torchic that I don't need if you're interested in that. The stats on the Torchic are: Male - 31/31/00/31/31/31 - Blaze - EM: Baton Pass

Nah, I don't need the torchick. I still would like the tentacool, if you are cool with trading that.

Years
    Um, I was wanting to trade pokemon for another, and I didn't see anything for organizing it (Apologies if I overlooked it. Please refer me to it if you can.) But I was wondering if I could trade you a level 20 Tyrunt (It is nicknamed.) for a level 1 Female Fennekin. IMO, this seems like a fair trade, but if you refuse, I understand. Thank you. :)

I have a Lv 1 Female Fennekin with Magician and I'm ready to trade whenever. And I'll need your fc.

matwe

Alo
    Years
    Rareball Collection
    Spoiler:

Hi there again. Interested in these

FC: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Species: Mawile
    Nature: Any
    Nickname: No nickname
    Pokeball: Moon Ball

Species: Pineco
    Pokeball: Heavy Ball

Species: Snorlax

Species: Larvitar

Species: Makuhita

FT : Dream Ball HA - Corsola, Spinarak
    Love Ball Vulpix
    Level Ball Buizel
    Safari Ball Trapinch
    Moon Ball Magikarp, Houndour

Lmk.:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I am so sorry! I never got a email for this forum as I usually get from others, so I apologize for not responding. But my friend code is 2019-9912-4881. Again, I am very sorry. But I will trade with you whenever you want to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Hello, I know I made the request for the female Fennekin and didn't respond but I do still have the Tyrunt (Nicknamed) if you still want it.
    Friend Code-> 2019-9912-4881
    I will trade back if it does not seem to be what you wanted. I have free inter-cakes if you want them. :P Goodbye.

Years
    Hi there again. Interested in these

FC: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Species: Mawile
    Pokeball: Moon Ball

Species: Pineco

Species: Snorlax

Species: Larvitar

Species: Makuhita

FT : Dream Ball HA - Corsola, Spinarak
    Love Ball Vulpix
    Level Ball Buizel
    Safari Ball Trapinch
    Moon Ball Magikarp, Houndour

Lmk.:)

I have to look through and see, because I know I have some of these bred. I can trade those tomorrow, and then I'll try to have the rest ready by Sunday.

Years
    Great.:)
    Lmk when ready.
    I'll start yours too.

So I might have all of those. I confirmed Snorlax and Makuhita in my PC. I just need to check the bank, but I'm having connection probelms. :P I'm just giving you a heads up in case you don't have everything ready.

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
    Hey! Do you still have the Swablu with Cloud Nine in a Dream Ball? If so, I am willing to trade a Igglybuff in a dream ball with Friend Guard (HA) with Brave Nature?
    FC:4871-5081-5257

Years
    Hey! Do you still have the Swablu with Cloud Nine in a Dream Ball? If so, I am willing to trade a Igglybuff in a dream ball with Friend Guard (HA) with Brave Nature?
    FC:4871-5081-5257

I would need to breed one, but yes. And I don't have an Igglybuff with its HA, so I'd love that.

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
    That's generally implied with rareball trading. :P I'm working on breeding something now, but when I'm done with that I will start the Swablu.

Fabulous! By the way, my Timezone is 1 hour ahead of yours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back