• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Actual Pokémon MMORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Oh OK but anyways you still need about a year of making games in gm and lotsa online programming experience anyway...plus i dont wanna work on it anymore because it lags hard

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    TheAbsol said:
    Oh OK but anyways you still need about a year of making games in gm and lotsa online programming experience anyway...plus i dont wanna work on it anymore because it lags hard

HAHA!! MINE DOESN'T!!

Hiccup said:
    Ok, then. Show me some work.

By the way, I have had GM experience. I used GM4 a little, and I learned how to make games in GM just by looking at the script of a game.

Oh, and just to say, he has not discontinued it.

Alrighty then, cant wait to see him finish it :)

Also, Hiccup, where can I contact him?

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    this really seem like a fun game i've downloading it and the sprites i've seen are great

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • surprised no one has said this but.. screenshots??

Chaos_Pikachu

Chaotic Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 6, 2007
    Sessions i guess like you make a session and give people the code and they can come into your game and play with you anyways

i never get a code when i start so im just playing

Years
  • The online aspect doesn't work for me because I have 28.8K dial-up. Anyway, people have mentioned abot screenshots. Just download the game. Quit asking.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Tara14241 said:
    What sucks is that I can't get past the two guys in the second city. Ya know the one with the missing *****le. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh and btw, is the code the trainer name? If so, then mine's Tara.
    Meh..just goto the body of water and there will be a path around it that leads to a Rocket Grunt.

Fight him and the goons will be gone.
    You have a UserCode?

EDIT: My UserCode is +RxCrtaU+RmprtaUxCmprtlomp, copy and paster it in your Join Session.

I should be up until 12Midnight Central Time playing.
    Join anytime!

Last edited:

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • To go online go to a computer then click start/ join sesson and it will bring up a screen
    my user code thing is aUqWmprtxCloirti+Rrtlogy

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back