• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An art thread.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    An art thread. (Updated 1/31)

Recently added links will be denoted with a "*"

Ok, so I'm really not at all inclined to make a new thread since my other one is 5 months dead and buried, and this section is pretty dead anyway compared to the way it once was years back, but I guess it won't hurt anything.

This time I'll post links to my deviantART pieces instead of going through the trouble of posting the images here and being redundant only for the thread to just die again.

So without further delay, here's my art:

Pokémon Related - This being PC and all, I'll group Pokémon stuff together

Just-for-fun Fakemon
    Kin Colored
    Kin Sketch
    Kuro Sketch
    Rina + Luna Sketch
    Dragon Mew *

Other Drawings - Doodles and sketches that may be either finished or unfinished; some old, some new

Rebirth of a Silly Idea
    Moony Revisited
    The Sun Dragon *
    Fox Dragon *

Crafted Objects
    - Real, tangible objects I've created or modified. Some of them are older

A Wish from Shenron
    Moony Ornament
    Triforce Ornament
    Posable Fox Thing
    Box

Assigned Work - Past assignments from my time in college or the Tech school I attended during high school

Your Wildest Dreams *
    EmotiFox *

... you happy now, Rana? :3

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Not to sounds stalker-ish but I was wondering when you were going to make an art thread. *has been watching you on dA*

Anyway, your crafted works are amazing, the ornamental dragonballs and model fox especially. I also really like Kin, the colouring is perfect.

Really great work Kinarii. <3

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Wow, thanks guys!

Phani, you don't sound stalkerish at all. It's more of a relief that there are people out there who have something to say about my art, let alone follow it. I'm honored! Especially since some of my favorite works (like the model fox) are the most neglected. It's nice to hear something about it for once. :3

Which one of my 12 watchers are you, then?

I'm currently in the process of putting things up on my dA that either should have been there all along or were taken down in the past for personal reasons or out of my pickiness, so I'll put more there as well as here.

Also, you can thank RanaRocket for persuading me to make a new thread after the epic fail of my other thread that's 5 months dead and buried.

EDIT: Kin and the Fakemon were colored using a method from a tutorial by *neondragon. It was also her that enlightened me that I ought to zoom in when doing tablet-drawn lineart, something I should have known already since I've had my tablet for like, a year and a half XD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Oh, I'm not a "watcher" but I've been watching you on dA, hence the stalker-ing. (^~^)

And the reason why I liked your craft works so much is because you just don't see a lot of that kind of art on dA. They're unique and really well done.

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Oh, I'm not a "watcher" but I've been watching you on dA, hence the stalker-ing. (^~^)

And the reason why I liked your craft works so much is because you just don't see a lot of that kind of art on dA. They're unique and really well done.
    I've noticed that, too. I also have a lot of trouble coming up with keywords to put that I could actually picture people searching for, especially with my crafts. dA is definitely not very originality-friendly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    yes. yes i am! 8D!

and i really like the 'Kin coloured' by the way. :O it looks really smooth and shows off your drawing skills to the max!<3~

>D gawsh. all your ornaments are so original and fun!

*still wishes i had a triforce to put on my chirstmas tree~ bit late now haha. or too early...*
    keep it up, yeah?!
    :3 i loves Kina crafts!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3
    Your crafts>DA

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thankies, Rana! :3

I'll get more stuff up soon, like the kinds of things I mentioned in my dA journal, I'm just really busy this week (I have a speech in Public Speaking class to give Thursday, and I have a crush on a classmate x.x;; ...plus homework in Graphic Symbolism class and various other business)

I have loads more plain pencil/paper sketches, they just either were never scanned, never put up on dA, or generally are just really old and terrible.

Maybe I'll post the old stuff for the lulz XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2009
    Your artwork is wonderful and the coloring is gorgeous. Now I have to go through your DA. xD

Back