• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen An Easier Way!!!

Years
  • There HAS to be an easier way to level up my pokemon that are in the levels between 40 - 55. How do I level them up quick so I can beat the Elite Four? I've tried just wild pokemon, but that takes some time. And I have beat every trainer in the land. Any advice?

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Well, you've already tried the only adivce there is; fight trainers and wild pokemon. The trainers give you more experience than just wild pokemon alone, but I guess there's one thing I could tell you to do but it'll cost you money. Save before the Elite Four and then challenge them. Gain experience, and make sure you go in with potions/revives. Just save after every time you win, and if you lose, let it make you white out and you'll still gain the experiece, but it'll cost you some doe.

Post in Simple Questions thread next time. Goodluck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Why don't you just fight all the trainers again using the VS Seeker? If you don't have it already, you can still get it from a Lady in the Pokemon Center at Vermillion City. When used, it lets you fight any Trainers you've already fought in your current location. It doesn't work in caves though. The best place to refight Trainers at this point in the game would probably be the ones on the way to the top of Mt. Ember on One Island.

EDIT: Oh wait nevermind. This isn't FRLG. Fighting Pokemon is probably your only option then. Or the thing that the guy above said.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Well this might sound stupid but fight the elite four and atleast every pokemon there gives you about 2,000 ex. points nad that mgiht raise your pokemon stats and levels high and if you lose just lose and try again!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Maxie said:
    Well this might sound stupid but fight the elite four and atleast every pokemon there gives you about 2,000 ex. points nad that mgiht raise your pokemon stats and levels high and if you lose just lose and try again!
    That is a good way except you will lose a lot of money.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    SRV said:
    That's the same thing I said..
    Yah but I said something different and cool master its a good idea but money will fly out the window lol!

Years
  • kinda off topic... but in my sig... the glow i have around G-unit aint working. It was, but it stopped liek 3 hrs ago.

sorry double post...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm pretty sure you can get help for that in the Community Questions and Feedback forum.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • In R/S/E you can battle trainers over again. Go to your PokeNav and look at the section that says Trainer's Eyes(RS) or Match Call(E). In either of the games if there is a square PokeBall next to the name that means that person wants to fight again. Track that person down on the route they preside on. The person's Pokemon have grown, and they will give you a run for your money. Other than that wild Pokemon is the only other suggestion I could give.

Back