• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Interview With: PoLlOrOn!

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Hello!
This is my Interview thread isn't the great thing, You can ask things related to my art and some other things. Here is my Gallery (Yep, i need to update the principal post).

This is my little Bio with a little spanglish (?), I have 18 years old and live in Chile, I'm Pixel Artist who has started doing pixel art in 2010-11 starting in deviantART and WaHack.
I spend my free time playing video games, reading books and comics, watching anime and my favourite hobby, draw and create new pixel art.​

That's all and i answer your questions soon! :DDD
I suck speaking english and .

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey! We're going to be alternating interview threads so after a bit (in about a week give or take) I'll sticky this one since you already made it. Hope you don't mind waiting a little bit!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay, I'm going to stick this now. Thanks for being patient! Everyone ready your questions! I'll start:

Since you're a comic fan, is there any one comic artist (or book) that has influenced your work or inspires you?

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Okay, I'm going to stick this now. Thanks for being patient! Everyone ready your questions! I'll start:

Since you're a comic fan, is there any one comic artist (or book) that has influenced your work or inspires you?

Jean Giraud (Moebius) has influenced to much in my works not much like pixel art but much in the artistic sense.

Plus: Some comics/manga artist who inspired me is Katsuhiro Otomo, Eiichiro Oda and Jack Kirby.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hi polioron!

Hmm where do you get ideas for your fakemon, and how do you get them to look so... authentic? :0

Have you ever tried doing animated spites?

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
SORRY SORRY SORRY T-T! I'm here now!

Hi polioron!

Hmm where do you get ideas for your fakemon, and how do you get them to look so... authentic? :0

Hello! In deviantART i have a lot fakemon artist inspirations (DaybreakM, LuisBrain, Kyle-Dove, etc...) in my various Fakemon sprites will realize that half are fanarts.

Have you ever tried doing animated spites?

Yeah, and now i'm trying too. A looooong time i created a sprite sheet.

http://orig00.deviantart.net/227c/f/2013/043/7/1/quint_sheet_by_polloron2-d5ur9pp.gif

Yooo. I have a question~ Apart from pixel art, what styles are you practicing/using? (a.k.a traditional, digital, edible)

Hi! I'm practicing to create digital art and 3D art, for now I have decided not to present any of my work until it improve my drawing style.

Back