• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Old Evil Returns [PG14]

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Walking through the long and tedious viridian forest, Kaizer heard a rustling sound. He looked all around him.

"Hello?" Kaizer shouted in a shaky voice. "Who's there?" There was nobody he could see.

He searched around once more and heard the rustling again.

Beginning to worry, Kaizer took a step inside the tall grass to see if he could find the source of the rustling, and all of a sudden, a gigantic nidoran emerged from a bush!

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • It was a few hours later, and the sun was setting. Dan decided to rest. He had passed through the city not too long ago, and he decided to make camp for the night. He was walking on the outer part of the forest, to avoid any trainers. He had seen a few pokemon in the wild, but they seemed docile enough for him to avoid.

He heard his stomach growl, and noticed that he hadn't eaten in about six hours. He made a fire pit, and decided to get out soem of the food he had brought. He got a platter out for himself, and he prepared his food. He looked at Squirtle, and he looked pretty hungry. He got out some Pokemon food from his bag, and noticed he needed to get more from the store when he got to Pewter City.

About fifteen minutes later, he was finished eating. He laid out a bedroll for himself, and got a blanket for Squirtle to sleep next to him. It was warm enough out, and he decided that pitching a tent would just be a waste of time. The sun was almost completely down now, and he would need to get an early start.

He awoke a while later to a noise. Squirtle had also awoken. The moon was high in the sky now, and Dan could see a little in the dim light. He heard teh noise again, only this time it was closer. He got up and was waiting to hear the noise again. The sound happened again, this time very close. He could tell something was moving towards him. Squirtle had placed himself between Dan and whatever it was that was moving towards them.

A Nidoran(M) jumped out of the brush on the other side of the campsite. It looked angry, and hungry. Squirtle got tensed up to fight.

(OOC: and I will leave it at that. Hope you all like the cliff hanger. And this does not mean you have to skip to night, you just have to work your way to nightime later.)

Years
  • As Justice walked down Route 1 with Bulbasaur, he couldn't help but wonder what challenges he may encounter. Then he sighed really loud at how much work he has to do. "This is going to be such a drag, but I have to find out what happen to my parents." He thought to hisself. His thoughts were interrupt by some movement in a bush on the side of him. "Bulbasaur, be sharp sounds like something is in that bush over there."

"Saur!" Bulbasaur said as he got into position to attack.

They stared out the bush when out ran a Rattata.

"Ratta rat." Rattata snarled at them.

"Alright, Bulbasaur its time to test out our strength." Justice said. As soon as he finished his statement, the Rattata charged towards them. "Ok, Bulbasaur dodge and use tackle."

Bulbasaur jumped out of the way and charged into Rattata sending him back. Rattatan skid across the plain and ran back towards at Bulbasaur before turning araound and whipping Bulbasaur with his tail. Bulbasaur shook his head.

"Bulbasaur, don't let it get to you! Use growl." Justice ordered. Bulbasaur growled holding Rattata at bay. "Now, full speed tackle Rattata into that tree." Justice pointed towards a tree. Bulbasaur ran at full speed, slamming head first into Rattata throwing it into the tree. Rattata fainted.

"Well that was nice first battle, Bulbasaur." Justice said as he rubbed his bulb.

"Bulba bulba." Bulbasaur smiled up at him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    "Where did it go?" Kaizer said, looking puzzled. "I can't let that happen again. I'm walking on the outside edge. Come, Charmander."

As he made his way around, he noticed another startled trainer being attacked by the same Nidoran!

"Charmander, tackle that Nidoran!" Kaizer exclaimed. "Don't let him get away!"
    Charmander hit the Nidoran with a giant *THUD!* The Nidoran became dazed.
    "This is my one chance." Kaizer said. "GO, POKÉ-"

Kaizer stopped.
    His pokéballs were gone.

"But... but I remember packing them!" He said angrily. "Someone has taken my pokéballs!" Charmander looked up at Kaizer, feeling sorry. Taking a step towards him, *BAM!* Charmander was tackled by the Nidoran, and thrown into Kaizer. Charmander fainted, and Kaizer looked at him in sorrow. The Nidoran fled.

"I can't do this." Kaizer said, and began to exit the forest.

(OOC: There's another cliffhanger. Will he give up so soon?)

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • A rustle in the grass.

"See that, Titan?" Zero asked his Pokemon. It obviously did, because it perked up, glaring at the grass that was moving. It must be a Pokemon.

With a flash of light, a Pokemon dove out of the grass at Turtwig.

"Titan, quick! Growl at it!"

"Turtwig!" Titan growled.

The Pokemon slowed down, and the attack was not very effective. Now, Zero coud tell. He was up against a gray, white, and black small bird. He pulled out his Pokedex to investigate a bit more.

"Hmm, it looks like this is a Starly. They're common around these parts, apparently. Watch out though, they're Flying Types. Looks like you won't match up well against them Type-wise. Oh wait a minute, this one doesn't know any flying moves. Looks like we're good then!" Zero said, looking up from his Pokedex.

While he was busy reading about the Starly in the Pokedex, Turtwig and Starly were busy fighting. Each had landed several good hits, and both were panting.

"Oops, sorry Titan. I need to pay more attention to this battle, don't I. I promise that I'll do better once I get the hang of things." Zero apologized.

"Twig." The Turtle said, a hint of doubtfulness in his voice.

"Right, hit it with another Tackle then!" Zero commanded. It really didn't matter, because that was the Turtwig's next move anyways, and Zero wasn't really sure if he had caused the Turtwig to tackle Starly or if the Turtwig's attack had caused Zero to issue it. For whatever it mattered, the attack was a success, and the bird fell to the ground, out of energy.

"All right, the only thing left to do is throw a Pokeball!" Zero shouted, pulling the small red and white orb out of his backpack. He clicked the button on the front, growing it to three times the size it previously was, before lobbing it at the bird. The ball hit the bird with a thunk and opened. Starly turned into a ball of red light before entering the ball. It closed and began to shake. Would the capture be a success?

Years
  • "Cyndaquil use ember one last time" was the order for Jermaine as he and his Cyndaquil continued training before it became nightfall.

Cyndaquil releases bolts of fire from its mouth at the rock that was across from him leaving scorch marks on the large stone,

"Cynda" was the cry from Jermaine's Cyndaquil as he collapsed to the ground from exhaustion. Jermaine rushed to Cyndaquil who was lying motionless on the ground and decide it was time for him to rest in his pokeball.

"Good work today, you deserve a rest" said Jermaine as he returned Cyndaquil to his pokeball. Jermaine looked up in the sky seeing that nighttime was upon them and decided it was a good enough time to start a camp right where he was. The tent was up the sleeping bag was inside and the fire was ready, well the firewood at least.

"Light, light why won't you light" screamed Jermaine as he used matches after matches in an attempt to start a fire. As he got up and decided to give up on the fire, to his surprise he saw Cyndaquil pop out off his pokeball and used ember on the firewood, starting the fire in seconds where Jermaine was trying to start the fire for hours.

"Thanks Cyndaquil you deserve a reward for that" said Jermaine as he went into his bag to take out some pokefood and set it on the ground allowing him to return to his bag to take out a bowl to put the food in but as he looked around he saw an empty pokefood package and a big belled Cyndaquil but this drew a laugh from them both as they decided to go to sleep.

Midway through the night Jermaine got up and to his surprise Cyndaquil was nowhere in the tent as he rushed outside he screamed for his pokemon.

"Cyndaquil, Cyndaquil where are y" shouted Jermaine who was unable to finish his sentence due to the fact that he ran straight into what appeared to be a giant web as Jermaine attempted to leave the tent. But he did spot Cyndaquil who was standing and looking around the forest tensely up in the trees and in the bushes.

"What's wrong Cyndaquil" asked Jermaine as he wriggled free of the web and tried to approach Cyndaquil.

"Cyndaquil!!!!!!!" shouted Cyndaquil as the flames on him back flamed up signalling to Jermaine to stay back. "Ok Cyndaquil I got you" responded Jermaine as he got more alert and realised the moving bushes which made him tenser. Out of a nearby tree flew poisonous barb of some sort at Cyndaquil.

"OK, dodge it Cyndaquil" ordered Jermaine as the barbs came closer and closer to his pokemon and in the nick of time Cyndaquil leaped out of the was of the attack. The pokemon the lowered itself from the tree revealing that it was a Spinarak. "So that must have been a poison sting attack, gotta watch out for that one" stated Jermaine as he assessed the situation. Jermaine took out his pokedex to learn more about eh bug type and it stated " Spinarak, the String Spit Pokémon. Spinarak can climb any surface easily, and shoot a strong web from both the front and back of its body. Its prey is caught and held tight in its web." Cyndaquil quickly rushed in front of Jermaine waiting for his orders.

"Cyndaquil use tackle!!!" shouted Jermaine to Cyndaquil in an effort to take don Spinarak.

(OOC:This is what i call a cliffhanger how will this battle end up)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Justice and Bulbasaur stopped and trained for a few hours before he took out his supplies need to set up camp. "Alright, Bulbasaur that was some good training for today, even though we didn't make it to Viridian City. We at least learned two new moves called Leech Seed and Vine Whip. It also seems like you kinda getting the hang of both of them, too." He smiled.

"Bulba bulba saur." Bulbasaur said as his stomach growled.

Justice laughed. "I guess you're hungry, huh?"

Bulbasaur nodded.

"No problem, I got some snacks in my backpack." Justice turned to grab his backpack, just in time to see a monkey with a pig nose looking pokemon rummaging through his bag. "What the...?" He said as he and Bulbasaur moved closer. "Hey! Get out of there!" He yelled.

The pokemon jumped knocking out Justice's Pokedex. The electronic device scanned the pokemon and started to speak,"Mankey, the pig monkey pokemon. It lives in the treetops colonies. If one becomes enraged, the whole colony rampages for no reason."

"Mankey, huh? I heard about this pokemon before it suppose to be a fighting type. A fighting type pokemon would be a good addition to our team. Youup for a battle, Bulbasaur?"

"Saur." He said as he nodded his head towards Justice. Letting him know he was ready for everything.

"Ok, well first thing first, use vine whip to get our backpack back."

Bulbasaur shot out two vines from his bulb and grabbed the backpack and the Pokedex from the Mankey. That seemed to upset the pokemon, as Mankey started to stomp his feet in anger.

With his backpack back and Pokedex, Justice told Bulbasaur," Alright get ready, Bulbasaur. This battle seems like its gonna be a little harder then our last battle."

Bulbasaur nodded, as he and Mankey stood off ready to battle.

Years
  • (OOC-other people are taking too long to post so i'll post the rest of my battle)

Cyndaquil and Spinarak stared at each other with each one waiting for the other to make a move. It was dead silence even Jermaine didn't want to make a sound.

"You ready" whispered Jermaine to cyndaquil

"Cynda" Cyndaquil nodded in acknowledgement of Jermaines question.

"OK, use tackle" ordered Jermaine as the energy in the field started to rise. Cyndaquil set off to tackle the Spinarak who was hanging from the tree above. Cyndaquils tackle got close but at the last moment he saw Spinarak retract into the tree dodging the attack perfectly. Both Jermaine and Cyndaquil looked vigorously around the forest to spot which tree Spinarack was in but to no avail.

"Stay sharp Cyndaquil" was the order from Jermaine as they continued to look for Spinarack until out of nowhere a barrage of poison barbs shot at Cyndaquil "Watch out!!" shouted Jermaine as he alerted Cyndaquil to the incoming attack which Cyndaquil was able to just get out of the way. The barrage of poison stings continued and had Cyndaquil dancing like a clown in attempt to dodge them.

"Embe.." Jermaine stopped for a second to think about that move "if it misses I could start a forest fire, I cant risk that" By this time Jermaine and Cyndaquil both knew which tree Spinarak was in.

"I've got another idea" Cyndaquil looked across at Jermaine who had a odd look on his face "OK Cyndaquil time to attack use tackle on that tree" Jermaine pointed to the tree that Spinarak was attacking from and Cyndaquil set off charging towards the tree striking it with a huge blow causing the tree to shake. Spinarak fell out and Jermaine knew it was time.

"Cyndaquil use EMBER!!!!" shouted Jermaine as Spinarak fell to the ground. Cyndaquil released bolts of flames from its mouth which hit Spinarak perfectly causing a critical hit.

"Time for my first catch" Jermaine threw one of the pokeballs from his bag at the fainted bug pokemon but now he had to wait as the pokeball laid on the ground shaking back and forth......

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • (I might not be on much, tell me what happens while I am gone)

Ruki Svetlana Damon was in Nuvema Town, with her Snivy following her. Snivy didn't want to go into its Pokeball for now, until it learns to trust its new Trainer, since its previous one abandoned it.

Ruki's parents, Eric and Peggy, told her not to do anything dangerous, since they heard Team Rocket was back after they, as a couple, helped in the effort to stop them, TWICE.

Ruki said "I'll be FINE, you guys! Even if they're back, I can easily take care of them. After all, I have both of your genes! She ran off with her Snivy, now in her arms, and headed toward Route 1.

Snivy noticed a Pidove flying in the air, and Ruki thought Snivy needed a non-human companion. Snivy jumped instinctively, as this Pidove seemed a bit agitated that a nearby trainer almost threw a rock at it.

Snivy hissed its name, and Ruki said "Snivy! Don't let your guard down! USE TACKLE!"

Snivy jumped a fair height into the air to protect her and tackled Pidove down to the ground.

Ruki prepared to try and catch it with one of numerous spare Pokeballs she snuck from her dad.

She threw it, and hoped to Arceus it would be caught.

Years
  • Justice said,"Alright, Bulbasaur, first thing first, Leech Seed." Bulbasaur then shoot a seed from his bulb at Mankey. When the seed hit Mankey, vine shoot out of it and wrapped around Mankey.

"Man." Mankey said as he looked at the vine confused. Then the vines started to suck out some of his power, making the Mankey even more angry.

"Yes, it worked." Justice said happily.

Then the Mankey ran full speed at Bulbasaur and started scratching his face.

"Bulba!" Bulbasaur screamed in pain.

"Hold in there, Bulbasaur, don't let it get to you! Vine whip!" Justice said. Bulbasaur shot out two vines from his bulb and slapped Mankey hard. Sending the pig monkey flying back.

"Keyyyyyyyy!" Mankey screeched in pain. Then Mankey stood back and started to stay still to focus his energy. Then Mankey ran towards Bulbasaur and gave him a low kick to his legs making Bulbasaur hit his face hard.

"Come on, Bulbasaur get up!" Justice yelled to Bulbasaur.

"Saur." Bulbasaur said weakly as he had trouble to stand up.

Then Mankey screeched as energy was drain from him and sent to Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur finally stood all the way up from the little boost he got from Mankey.

"Ok Bulbasaur, we got one more attack. We better make it count."

"Bulba saur!" Bulbasaur nodded heavily breathing.

Ok Bulbasaur, latch on to Mankey with vine whip." Bulbasaur shot two vines out of his bulb again and wrapped them around Mankey's arms. "Now, retracted them and use a full powered tackle!" Bulbasaur retracted his vines making Mankey fly right towards him and then Bulbasaur tackled into Mankey with intensive power.

Mankey and Bulbasaur flew anyway from each other.

"Bulbasaur!" Justice yelled as he caught a fainted Bulbasaur in his arms. "You did great, Bulbasaur. Now you take a long deserved rest. I'll have food ready when you wake up." Then he looked at the fainted Mankey. "Well I'm not going to let Bulbasaur's hard work go to waste and also your pretty strong your self. So..." Then Justice threw a pokeball at the pokemon and watched as Mankey turned into a red light and was absorbed into the ball. Justice watched holding Bulbasaur as the ball shaked.

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I'm gonna have to drop out I'm sorry I'm just really busy.

Back