• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Open AMA Entry (Ingrid Michaelson, TitanFail, First Kiss) [Daily Bloggity Entry #23]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • picture.php

Date: 16 March 2014
    Time: 2:46 PM ET
    Mood: In deep-thought

Hello, hello! And before I start, yes that is me on the right. My friend and I decided to go all "Spiderman" one day (: . So for today's entry, I'm going to be mixing it up a little bit. I've been doing the Daily Bloggity for a little over three weeks now so I as thinking it was high time to let y'all know a little bit more about myself. So - considering that I'm just going to be pretty lazy about this - I am dedicating this blog as an AMA, or for people who don't know what this means, an "Ask Me Anything" piece. Here are the rules: there are none. I'm essentially an open book, and I'm really not afraid to answer any question=, no matter how strange or awkward it may seem.

Daily Music - "Girls Chase Boys" by Ingrid Michaelson
    Spoiler:

I'll give just a little bit of a background about myself though: I'm 20 years of age, a college student, and like to write random nonsense (as you can probably already tell by my blog). I hail from good ol'Massachusetts where the Springs are basically mild Winters and all the drivers are pretty reckless. I"m an avid video game player, as well as a music deviant, and from time to time like to watch anime. Consoles that I do own include the NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Color, Nintendo SP/DS, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, and PS3. People have said I have a way with the ladies *rubs the dust off of shoulders* but I also consider myself very courteous and gentlemanly with them.

Daily Comic - "TitanFail" by Julia Lepetit and Andrew Bridgman of Dorkly
    Spoiler:

Of course, there's a lot more to me than this, but I'd rather y'all just ask the questions. As such, shoot away!

Daily Video - "First Kiss" by Youtuber Tatia Pllieva
    Spoiler:

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- elheroeoscuro

Spoiler:

Back