• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anbu-Ops, Need staff members

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Anbu-Ops is dead. This is AniNerd!!

"Hey guys I'm making a anime site and wanted some feedback........Thanks for checking it out." That was Anbu-Ops, But this is AniNerd!!!!

Well as I've stated before, I redid everything. Using dif forums, and scripts. Also I decided to use a new name for the new site. Please tell me what you think about the new one. The link is in my sig.

Anbu-Ops, Need staff members

I've decided to keep these members as part of the team
    -Current Team-

Anime Team: Sonido, Uchi
    Graphics Team: dark charmander
    Mods: Cindy, Minato Namikaze

I'm still working on a few things. So when I'm done, then i'll be accepting new staff members.

Last edited:

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    New Look

Hey guys i've just finished giving Anbu-Ops a fresh new look. Check it out and tell me what you think. The link is in my sig.

And we're still looking for staff members, if anyone wants to help out then post here.

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Hey every1, i've remapped the anime downloads pages and added a few things to the forums. Hopefully the forums will be booming with new members, we already have 20 members would be glad to have more. ;) On the forums there will also be anime downloads that members provide. So be sure to check it out, and if you have any anime uploaded and want to share, you are more than welcomed to post them on our forums.

Also i've adden Asu no Yoichi, Devil May Cry and History`s Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Will be adding much more in the near future. thats all for now.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Username: Tsukasa-sama
    Application for: Anime
    Experience: I've worked on several sites, no proof :(

The layout is great, I had to apply :D

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
    Username: dark charmander
    Application for: anime
    Experience: dont really have any i just like to help people out. i could draw some stuf though

i love the layout =D

look at my drawing from the link in my sig

Last edited:

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Username: Tsukasa-sama
    Application for: Anime
    Experience: I've worked on several sites, no proof :(

The layout is great, I had to apply :D

Well Tsukasa-sama, in order to be part of the anime team you have to post anime on the forums. Being part of the anime team means your a uploader and mod at the same time. So unless you can provide anime for others to download you can't be part of the anime team. But you can be a mod for another section.

Username: dark charmander
    Application for: anime
    Experience: dont really have any i just like to help people out. i could draw some stuf though

i love the layout =D

look at my drawing from the link in my sig

The same goes for you too dark charmander.

Thanks for checking out my site :)

Shadane

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Username: Shadane
    Application for: Mod
    Experience: I have experiance on sites, Proof? here's my super basic site shadane.uuuq.com[copy and paste]
    Basic BB codes

Just asking but is the mod a forum mod by any chance? :D

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    @Shadane
    Yes it is a forum mod. But do you watch anime?

@dark charmander
    Well if you post a few anime series on the forums i will put you in the anime team. Because I've already have members in the anime team and they haven't really posted anything. So unless i see that you will post anime, i won't put you in the anime team.

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    ive all ready posted one but will keep posting ^^

i can do that ive already posted one

Well thats good but that was manga you posted. The anime team posts anime. Look in the subbed and dubbed section and you'll see what i mean. You're posts have to be like that in order to be in the anime team.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Username: ChaosLucario
    Application for: Mod
    Experience: I was a Mod in A Forum that is Closed these days... If u hate Spams in your Website, Leave the Job for me.

I didnt joined yet but i will soon join

EDIT: joined your Website

Last edited:

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
    ok this sounds like a question a total n00b would ask but wich one is pokemon and avatar manga or anime. im pretty sure they are anime but can sumone tell me if that is right. if it is then i will continu 2 post threads about ANIME if not then id like 2 swich 2 manga team

EDIT: never mind...........

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    ok this sounds like a question a total n00b would ask but wich one is pokemon and avatar manga or anime. im pretty sure they are anime but can sumone tell me if that is right. if it is then i will continu 2 post threads about ANIME if not then id like 2 swich 2 manga team

EDIT: never mind...........

Anime are cartoons or that come from japan, well more or less. Pokemon is a anime because it came from japan and was later dubbed to english. But the thing is Anime are cartoons and Manga are comics, both from japan. I could make you part of the manga team, but you have to post links to download manga. Not online viewing but to download. I'll add a section for online manga later on. Right now i'm working on other stuff.

@ChaosLucario
    I could make you a mod but only if you got what it takes. I'm starting to be picky about who i add to the staff now. Only those who are up to the job i will add, and if you prove that you're not capable then you will be removed as a mod. Putting that aside, what section would you like to mod?

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    i'll just stick 2 the anime team since i watch a few of them and the only manga i read is pkmn spe

Sorry dark charmander, but I don't feel like i can make you part of the anime team, but what i can do is make you a mod of the anime fanworks section. Since you like to make sprites(i'm assuming you do) that would be a better place for you. So you'll be part of the GX-Team. Would you like that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    well let me think about it since im too busy lately, ( Already joined the Forum )

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
    Sorry dark charmander, but I don't feel like i can make you part of the anime team, but what i can do is make you a mod of the anime fanworks section. Since you like to make sprites(i'm assuming you do) that would be a better place for you. So you'll be part of the GX-Team. Would you like that?

yea ,ok thats fine ^^. yes i do just a begginer though

Back