• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Mew

Years
  • I have/had 2 ancient mew cards, but I lost one. and a few years ago, I searched on google for the ancient mew card translated and it translated it for me and I saw it in english. :D

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • I don't remember where I got mine but it turns out it's a sticker or something...it peels right off. I never peeled it all the way off cuzza obvious reasons...but the attacks sound right. The symbols are easy to read. My friends always thought Ancient Mew was the coolest thing, and they praised me for having it. Which is why I didn't show them the sticker thing XD

what are you serious...i didnt know that. dang lol still looks amazing though

Years
  • The card used to be tournament legal if you had card sleeves for your whole deck

I just checked one of my ancient mews, and yes, both sides are indeed stickers slapped right on the cardstock. So be careful when handling them!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Actually, I have Ancient Mew and it is NOT a sticker. Oddly, I know something about fakes and counterfeits. Anyway, if your MEW is a sticker, then it's a FAKE. Yes, it's a FAKE. My friend makes counterfeit cards to win duels, and I still beat him, and his cards are all stickers. He showed me that card and said he has 15 of them due to his copying abilities and all are stickers. However, the one that I have (and let him borrow it to make copies) is not a sticker, which I say is real, unlike his. Still, Ancient Mew sucks and I translated that by borrowing one of my friend's Mew cards. I translated it because of that...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ancient Mew does 90 damage with Psychic and has 420 HP (you will thank me one day)

I personally agree with you Lucar. Even though everyone says it has 30hp and does 40 damage I think this.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I don't see how it has 30 HP and 40 Attack if the Damage points is exactly the same as HP, but there's another sign. I say it has 30 HP and 300 Damage.

Back