• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And then there was...NEW MEMBER OMG.

Automatonik

The Better Machine
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Greetings, PokeCommunity! Over the past few days, I have found myself continuously returning to the forums in search of various informations, so I decided to stop being rude and join. I might have actually had another account here previously, but I stopped coming and no longer remember my username, much less my password. I will most definitely be staying with you for awhile while I work on some Pokemon-related undertakings. If anyone has and questions for me (which I doubt you will), don't be afraid to contact me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Automatonik... cool name. :D Welcome to PC! I think you'll be pleased with the information we have all over the place, as well as the niceness of the members. I hope to see you posting around!

Ayselipera

Don't worry your rudeness has been forgiven. ;) Oh, I actually do have a question! What might these "Pokemon-related undertakings" be if I dare ask? :o

Anyway, it's good to see another lurker join the forums. It makes me think we all must be doing something right here. xD Welcome!

Back