• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And this week in Something Awful... PokeCommunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hehe...that was pretty much hillarious... XD

Yeah, I like these sites that give out their so-called constructive criticisms and stuff...

It's just a one sided view of people thinking that a Pokemon forum is for people who just think Pokemon and all...

...no...not really...the person talking here doesn't go to PC because he's a Pokemaniac...

But seriously...I'd laugh at the person who took all of that seriously...>.>

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    wow that is jsut wrong, i see they made fun of some people from PC there 2, thats a messed up site
    but i suppose its a joke and doesnt really offend me in any sorta way, people have thier opinions

Last edited:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    LMAO...I mean...That's mean. Truthfully, I agree with some of it, but it kinda offends me how that person calls us dumb and stuff.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    And they didn't even BOTHER to touch on the gender confused members.

I AM INSULTED!!!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    Seriously!
    And what happened to the humongous spammy threads? XD
    It's so sad, I, with my l33t 8,500 posts, didn't get mentioned.

Nor our lesbian [ex-]admin...

They missed some fo the best parts~ :(

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    YES!!! I was waiting for this to happen! They should've checked out the strategies forum. Glad they touched on the ginormous sigs, I hate those things.

Years
    PPNSteve said:
    well that'll teach ya about those extremely long sigs and them stupid, pointless posts that only you know what you said, lol.

*nods*

We should put this up in the announcements or something

Ginormous sigs get humiliated online! XD ROFLMAO

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    What are they trying to prove with posts like "I just creamed my panties", there the type of lowlifes who sit at home for 20 hours creating virues and spyware which just ends up right back at there own PC's =|.

*Has started to burn the site down*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    That makes two places I'm affiliated with featured on Something Awful (in addition to pregfur, both in weekend web AND awful link of the day! Pregnant furries rock!).

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Spike Razzor said:
    What are they trying to prove with posts like "I just creamed my panties", there the type of lowlifes who sit at home for 20 hours creating virues and spyware which just ends up right back at there own PC's =|.

*Has started to burn the site down*

Yup, only proves how much they suck by saying those things about PC. What kind of people go around bashing sites and stuff? Geez...
    It's not like I took it seriously but it's really pathetic.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I'm still browsing in here...and a word of warning: little kids, ask your parents before going here.

*done* OK I'm done. That was hilarious, but may offend some ppl. I feel sorry for some ppl who were there, no names naming.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    XD That was great, they should do a second part on the gender confused staff XD Oh, I wonder if I'll get some sarcastic remark from this? Holy crap...that reminded me I actually haven't touched Pokemon in almost a year XD Oh, maybe they should do something on how we don't really get that their making fun of us, or that they're losers who spend their time bashing people half their age? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back