• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Have you ever had an out-of-body experience or some other type of deep existential moment? There have been times during deep meditation that I have held myself at arms-length and revealed me to myself. It is eye opening to think about the preponderance of life and see things from outside yourself. What about your experiences?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    when I saw the thread title I though we were doing REIONIZE ELECTRONS again

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Do you have any tips for us self-unaware dissonant people interested in achieving this?

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Do you have any tips for us self-unaware dissonant people interested in achieving this?

It takes a lot of practice. How I first started was I would close my eyes and visualize what it would be like to have a bird's eye view of myself from outside my own body. I tried to imagine what I looked like, what someone might think that I was thinking if they saw me. You can also look at a reflection, and notice how your own perception of yourself changes by the second with your changing thoughts and preconceptions.

Years
  • Sometimes I literally just stop and think 'this is real'. It's strange but thinking about the concept of life itself and considering your own existence is kinda scary.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Sometimes I literally just stop and think 'this is real'. It's strange but thinking about the concept of life itself and considering your own existence is kinda scary.

It definitely can be, but to me it is so worth to be so in touch with reality.

Back