• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Yuri and Kanade were the best characters.
    Naoi had the most interesting backstory IMO. Everyone else wasn't exactly unoriginal, but they weren't a breath of fresh air either. My heart did break for Yui, and for Yuri when she saw her siblings in the 12th episode.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Let's not blame gender roles here...

Yeah, Yuri and Kanade were great :3
    Otonashi, TK, Yui, Naoi, Irie, Iwasawa, Sekine, Hinata, Matsushita, Shiina, Noda, Takamatsu, Ōyama, Fujimaki, Hisako, Takeyama, and Yusa were great too though.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    So you practically liked all the characters.
    I was about to say the same thing, and then I realized she didn't mention Shiina. D: WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!
    Anyway, they were all pretty cool. I just wish there was more to know about them. The anime would've dragged on way too long if Otonashi had done the same with them that he did with Yui, so I guess it's for the best. Plus they put emphasis on the main characters by staying in the background.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Tie him to a chair! That's what I did to my brother, after it was too cold so I decided I'll untie and hug him. I think he enjoyed the hug more than the anime, though. :(

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I think I'm more of a Naoitard than a Nodatard. I dunno, Naoi's the one who makes me laugh the most when I watch AB!, so... yeah. xD

Spoilers for Episode 8. 0:
    Spoiler:

Dammit, when I leave Drew comes here. And in Japan fighting is love. Yui did like him, though.

Back