• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    This alter ego is annoying.

Who is Ooyama?
    ...I couldn't resist reading that as Obama.

I think Ooyama is that other cute guy.
    The one that's sitting in the classroom eating snacks or he's the one with the glasses and huge muscle like figure.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I think Ooyama is that other cute guy.
    The one that's sitting in the classroom eating snacks or he's the one with the glasses and huge muscle like figure.
    Buff glasses dude is Takamatsu, I think. Ooyama is the useless one who achieved some kind of badass during the 12th episode when he was sniping shadows from an open window.

Stellar

Years
    Wish we knew more about Shiina.
    I imagine a sort of Naoi-esque past, only without the identity complex. Just a ninja-in-training with a very oppressive family. It would explain why she insisted on balancing a broom on her finger for an entire episode.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Kinda sad you don't have muscles.

Oh and wellit might be like that but who knows, the series kinda felt a bit rushed and the ending sucked. Some didn't even tell why they were there..
    Who have ever said I don't have muscles? >:|

It's true that they should have made it longer, yes.
    But they obviously just had a thirteen-episodes contract. Just like every anime nowadays.

Stellar

Years
    It's true that they should have made it longer, yes.
    But they obviously just had a thirteen-episodes contract. Just like every anime nowadays.
    I'm not complaining. I can't sit still long enough to watch over 9000 episodes of any single anime. The longest one I've ever watched was FMA, and that was because I was forced into it. ._. The same person actually suggested AB! to me, and when she told me it was only 13 episodes I jumped at the chance to watch it.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    You said you didn't have muscles..

..Besides, muscles are not enough to charm me.

I agree with Inkpuddle. It's why I avoid Bleach and Naruto. Good ones but too much darn episodes.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I never said I didn't have muscles, and I don't care whether they charm you or not :|

True, I haven't gotten the time to watch Bleach and Naruto...

But yet shows that end leave a hole in your heart ;_;

Back