• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • *Joins (if i haven't already xD)

Right, pairings. Throughout i only ever wanted Yuzuru X Kanade, if i as to have another it would have to be TK x Yui.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I'm sure he's not... Can he even speak proper English sentences? He can speak Japanese.
    Actually... he is. That's what's so amusing about it. xD His name is Micheal Rivas, and though he was born in Japan he was raised in Hawaii. He looks half-and-half IMO, but he is definitely not entirely Japanese:
    Angel Beats! Fan Club

He looks a little like Bill Nye. o3o

Aaaand I just noticed we're talking about the character and not the voice actor. But still, fun fact for y'all. xD

Stellar

Years
  • I meant the character, not the VA, Inky ;_;
    I know, I just got carried away before I realized that. ;; Wherever TK is from, he must've had the worst backstory out of all of them. He's so traumatized he can't even form a coherent sentence. ):

You guys can call me whatever you want as long as I know who you're talking to. ._.

Stellar

Years
  • ...But Otonashi and the rest must know what he was like in the end, as he did disappear! (though we couldn't see it >:|)
    Raaaage. I really hated how you didn't get to see so many people leave. "oh lol btw everyone passed on, sorry you couldn't see it but take our word for it."

Back