• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel (the member) fanclub

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Thanks for the compliment Angel

Oh thats very terrible, I feel sorry for you and your sister, I hope you'll feel better angel, you and your sister. How old is your sister?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Its sad to see some die, someone that I loved as well passed away a year ago, but i will always miss my grandma. Hope your sister feels better, its tough at first but let's hope for the best

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    ^^ thanks, we know he's in heaven because my sister asked god to give her a sign to show her where he went and when she looked out her window she seen the most beautiful rainbow she's ever seen.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That had to feel good for her (seeing the pretty rainbow that is^^) anyway how was your day angel??

thax for letting me join^_______^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    well thats good^^ you get out of school soon too right?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I get out on May 31rst even though I finish school on the 30th >: the 31rst is book return.......why they don't just have us return books during finals is beyond me XD

Back