• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angels of Justice (YGO)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Corny deck name, yes. XD I couldn't think of anything better than Blessing of Light. XD Anyway, since the new ban list is here, I've decided to post my new deck I need help with.

Keep in mind of the following:
    It's a Light/Fairy Deck
    I can't find a Zaborg
    I can't find a RoD
    I am a guy. XD
    My side deck is really my casual deck AKA, Blessing of Light.

Anyway,

Monsters:

Freed The Brave Wanderer X 2
    Winged Kuriboh X 1
    Mirage Dragon
    D. D. Warrior Lady
    Hoshiningen X 2
    Soul of Purity and Light X 2
    Shining Angel X 2
    Airknight Parshath
    Azura Priest
    Hysteric Fairy X 2
    Majestic Mech - Goryu
    Majestic Mech - Ohka
    Hearld of Green Light
    Hearld of Purple Light
    Magician of Faith

Spells:

Lightening Vortex X 2
    United We Stand
    Mage Power
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Book of Moon
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Sanctuary in the Sky
    Heavy Storm
    Last Will
    Cestus of Dagla
    Graceful Charity
    Nobleman of Crossout

Traps:

Waboku x 2
    Mirror Force
    Solar Ray
    Solemn Wishes
    Solemn Judgement
    Draining Shield X 2
    Ceasefire
    Michizure

Side Deck:
    Mystical Elf X 2
    Thunder Nyan Nyan X 2
    Mirage Dragon
    White Magician Pikeru
    Magic Cylinder
    Luminous Spark
    Gift of the Mystical Elf
    Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment
    Hallowed Liffe Barrier
    Wall of Revealing Light
    My Body as a Shield
    Solar Ray x 2

Okie, let the spam flow begin, sweeties. XD

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Gee, thanks, that was so specfic... >>

And I tried to cut my deck down to a 43 card deck, didn't work right. ><;

Anybody with good ideas, sweeties?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I think my post was deleted with all the other ones...let's try again (speaking from experience here):

Drop Ohka for a third Shining Angel, remove a Waboku and swap the other one for a Hallowed Life Barrier, lose the Hoshiningens (Hoshiningen will get killed fast as long as your opponent isn't an idiot), and drop a Solar Ray for a Blade Knight.

However, if your meta is full of idiots, then leave the Hoshiningens and instead drop a Lightning Vortex for Pot of Avarice/2nd Sanctuary.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I don't even know where to start -_-;

There got to be more theme than just "any light/fairy, insert here" type of thing. Sanctuary, though very weak, got it's own theme of selected cards to use. Counter fairies require total and complete dedication, as it got hardly space for anything with so many trap cards. Ohka is either swap or skill drain if you want more than a one-turn-only beatstick.

Really, specify... >>; Even casual decks got to have something to hold it together somewhere o.o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I don't even know where to start -_-;

There got to be more theme than just "any light/fairy, insert here" type of thing. Sanctuary, though very weak, got it's own theme of selected cards to use. Counter fairies require total and complete dedication, as it got hardly space for anything with so many trap cards. Ohka is either swap or skill drain if you want more than a one-turn-only beatstick.

Really, specify... >>; Even casual decks got to have something to hold it together somewhere o.o;

^This is VERY true. I've seen two Light Deck formats so far: Voltanis (counter trap fairies & a couple Majestic Mechs) & Archlord (Zerato & Sanctuary theme, seen recently being used by Aster on GX). Pick one and we can go from there.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Any sanctuary really is more super-casual (yes, can't even live standard casual), just because the most remote of all dust tornadoes crack the strategy in two pieces. Unlike the other field oriented casual decks, this one needs to be in the lead in order to start seeing the slightest effect =(

For light and/or fairy, there are...
    -Mudora (then again, how the heck do we even dump stuff nowadays?)
    -Freed/Return
    -Counter Fairy and its 3 different forms
    -Cyber Dragon
    -Sanctuary

There maybe one or two I'm missing, but sadly that's all the fairies/light stuff there is... They need a more reliable way of monster destruction, honestly.

Charizard Master 2003

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • if you're using a light deck, which I used to use, here's what I recommend:

-Blade Knight x3
    -at least 1 Cyber Dragon (which are easy to get with the new tins being out)
    -Ray of Hope (good trap card for light decks)
    -Zaborg the Thunder Monarch

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2007
    You should try Freed Return... its a solid deck

Cyber Dragons, Zaborgs (TP8 rare), Skelengels, Banisher and Freeds F-T-W

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • We don't need Return anymore. Now, we can just use Dimension Fusion, since the other players are not likely to have any removed monsters at all (of course, don't use Banisher then if we're using Dimension Fusion.) Dimension Fusion got the speed, and plus the monsters actually live. =x

Dont' forget Magical Merchant in the very small list of good light monsters too!

Back