• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angry Floatie

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Laaaaaaaaa!~
    Goodly drawn Floatzel by me. Sorry the colors look messed up. My scanner just is that way. ^^;

Angry Floatie

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Like I said, " Holy effing crap! " You are such an awesome artist, and the colors look fine! Trust me, it's really, really good! ^_^ ♥

- Flarey-Chan

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Awesome picture. The face came out exceptionally well - he's got a really intense look, almost like he's focusing on something or getting ready to attack. :)

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oooh! I got comments wow!

Flarey-Chan - X3 Thank you dude. *Hug* I know the colors look okay, but the scanner likes to show a bunch of scratches and stuff. You can see the color scratch things of orange in the tail.

Forest Grovyle - Thank you! That's a real honor coming from you. ^^

L - Thanks. ^^ Yeah, he was suposed to look like he was about to attack, or maybe emerging from somewhere all ticked off or something. X3

GIVEMEDARKRAI - He looks sad? XD Hehehe. I guess he might... X3

~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ - Hehehe. Thank you. ^^

Back