• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    does anyone use time traveling?

I do quite freqently.Hi,I'm a eager player,I had a diffrent thread started before I knew about this one,cause I didn't see it,sorry.Is it okay if I hang around here?I'm eager to find someone to play Animal Crossing City Folk with on Wi FI,and body want to?

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I just want my hourly music from the Gamecube version back.

Nah. I love the GCN music, but Nintendo needs to make a new soundtrack.

Anyway, I have my doubts about AC:3DS. Animal Crossing City Folk was a miserable failure. Nintendo proved to me that Animal Crossing GCN must have just been a fluke with how good it was. They clearly have no idea how to actually improve upon the series and just screw the game up further with each "sequel".

I hope that AC:3DS proves me wrong, but I just have such a hard time believing it will. It will probably just be a string of changes just to change things, and nothing or very little done to actually improve upon the AC formula.

But here's hoping that they at least make an improvement over City Folk. Bring back the animal pictures. Bring back the WW house size. Bring back the animal interaction options from GCN, and make the animals less repetitive again. Remove the stupid city and bring back the visitors.

At least do that, Nintendo. If you can't even do that, you have no idea what you're doing with this series anymore and I will officially be done with it.

miley810

Assassin
    Years

Nah. I love the GCN music, but Nintendo needs to make a new soundtrack.

Anyway, I have my doubts about AC:3DS. Animal Crossing City Folk was a miserable failure. Nintendo proved to me that Animal Crossing GCN must have just been a fluke with how good it was. They clearly have no idea how to actually improve upon the series and just screw the game up further with each "sequel".

I hope that AC:3DS proves me wrong, but I just have such a hard time believing it will. It will probably just be a string of changes just to change things, and nothing or very little done to actually improve upon the AC formula.

But here's hoping that they at least make an improvement over City Folk. Bring back the animal pictures. Bring back the WW house size. Bring back the animal interaction options from GCN, and make the animals less repetitive again. Remove the stupid city and bring back the visitors.

At least do that, Nintendo. If you can't even do that, you have no idea what you're doing with this series anymore and I will officially be done with it.

I disagree.I never got my house as big as possible in WW but I know it was big.I like the city.I think they should keep the wifi and city and get the visitors back,Idk if I know exactly what u mean by the visitors but I think I do.I like the haircuts on ACCF.I realy like it,but I know theres a lot of room for improvement.I think they should add pants and skirts so there a little more custamizable.I think they should let u create your charecter's look and first set of cloths,sorta like my sims.It would be cool if they had diffrent kinds of cars to take u to the city,like the more you play and stuff the better the car.(first taxi,then small car,then van,then bus,then limo)Or something like that.I would like it if they brought the train back though,cause rover doesn't appear anymore besides when your booting the game up.Right?I have a few more complaints about ACCF,such as:

1.(this includes on all of the AC games)They need more spots to store patterns
    2.New ways to get coins
    3.a lot more neighbors to one town
    4.Perminet jobs
    5.More animal interactions
    6.more special charecters

Well,I think thats everything,so I don't completly disagree with you,but I mostly do,but this is just both of our opionions.What does everyone else think?

Also I am cerrently looking for another play mate on ACCF cause my other one is hardly on line.Any takers?I realy like ACCF but I get board with it if I'm playing by myself
    Oh horrible horibble horrible.I just looked at some 3ds Animal Crossing screen shots,they streached them out to much.But it looks like they awnsered me request of pants and skirts

Last edited:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I disagree.I never got my house as big as possible in WW but I know it was big.

So it shouldn't be that big because you never got there? lol

I like the city.I think they should keep the wifi and city and get the visitors back,Idk if I know exactly what u mean by the visitors but I think I do.

If you've played past AC games than you know that animals like Redd, Katrina, Gracie, Dr. Shrunk (however it is spelled), Wendell, etc. would visit your town occasionally with specific functions.

City Folk took all of them (with the exception of one, I believe, but I forget which one) and stuck them in the city where you had access to them every day. They totally destroyed the replay value of the game with that.

The city should not return. It was an obvious crammed together gimmick to make City Folk look like it might have actually been worth the money. That was its only purpose.

Back