• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal crossing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    We don't encourage hacking, not sure if that's just for Pokemon or not. Wait till a mod or a supporter replies (Preferably one who's 3-5 as they should know the rules best, since they donated so much money.)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Just a thought...but if you're pretty sure that there's not a section for this, then well...there probably isn't. And there's not. This isn't even an Animal Crossing forum.

And fyi, just cause someone is a 3-5 tier supporter, it doesn't mean they know any more or less than a 1-2 supporter, a regular member, or even a staff member. Just because you donate doesn't make you know the rules better here. I've seen high tier people get banned before, so I wouldn't run on that logic if I were you.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Just a thought...but if you're pretty sure that there's not a section for this, then well...there probably isn't. And there's not. This isn't even an Animal Crossing forum.

And fyi, just cause someone is a 3-5 tier supporter, it doesn't mean they know any more or less than a 1-2 supporter, or a regular member. Just because you donate doesn't make you know the rules better here. I've seen high tier people get banned before, so I wouldn't run on that logic if I were you.
    Oh well it'd seem like logic to know the rules pretty good to like the forum good enough to give it money. Yeah I shouldn't have said that. *Slaps myself around many times.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Xryin.. We sorta do. Emulation/Rom Hacking

Anyways, Im not sure on how to, or if to discuss that here
    You can try in the Rom Hacking Forum
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37
    If it is ACTION REPLAY codes, then I dont think you can. you can check in Emulation
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about Wii... So it'd be neither. Because you usually say Hacking for wii. Because I play that game and should know. And my name isn't Xryin. That's a dumb name, it's Xyrin.

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Uh, Rom Hacking is the place to go for this kind of thing. Whether it is for Wii, GBA, SNES or N64, it all goes in Rom Hacking if it involves downloading/backing up a copy of a game to make a fangame of it or to experiment with.
    Ah sorry. I just didn't think Homebrewing you Wii counted. Thanks for clearing it up.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm just gonna close this since it got so many replies and would clutter the other thread, but here we go.

1. Please, if you want to know where to put something, use this thread. It's stickied and there's a big permanent notice at the top of the board directing you to it for questions like this.

2. If you don't know the answer to one of these threads, please just leave the replying for someone who does. It can (as we see here), get things all muddled up and just confuse the OP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back