• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Tribe Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • "I have minor healing powers, and I can do this much" i said channeling my energy into the creatures body andnoticing the difference immitiately. I then fell to the ground, I had fainted.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "We heard a scream so we came to see if anyone was in trouble" You had fainted and that dragon over there gave all his energy to heal you" *points toward the fainted Jasper*

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    She opened her eyes and saw a dark shadowy figure. Topaz said, "WHO ARE YOU!!!"

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • i came out of the shadows and said "it's ok now u need some rest lay down" "Kit try to get Jasper up"

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • "alright" i said "we need to get them to safer grounds but will have to stay here intill they get better" "that ok with u kit?"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    She got a little scared and said, "Umm, hello, my name is Topaz....and you are?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • " I'm Rancid and this is Kit" *points to kit trying to wake Jasper up* "we heard u scream and we came to see what happened"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    A bloody tear came down her cheek and she turned away. "I don't want to talk about it, you just won't understand....." She said very weak.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • "Is it about Viper?" "I heard she attacked Kit" "and me" "u need rest lay down"

Last edited:

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • (ooc) urr.. sorry (ooc)

"lay down get some rest your badly injured" "you need the engery get some rest"

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "yes, you need rest if you want to get better" *looks at Jasper* "hope hes okay..."

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • "Kit get some sleep i'll be on watch" "i'll wake you up if somthing goes wrong ok?"

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • I sat high up in a tree oblivious to the things happening below me. I continued to read about advance tachniques of wolves as my two faeries, Tekko and Tsubasa, slept beside me. Finally relizing what was happening below I put away my book and yelled down, "Hey you guys need some help?!"

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • i looked at a tree branch high above the ground "who are you?" i yelled "what do you mean?" i said

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • "Well your not exactly cheering down there. I know magic, maybe I can help." I suddenly reconsidered my desision (Me being a bit of a wimp and all). But I began to climb down anyway.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • " Do you know any spells to heal?" "we got a couple people down can you help?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back