• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Tribe Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    OCC: OMG, where are the other members who joined? Did they forget or something?
    We need more members if we could do the role-play.... :(

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    ooc: i don't think anyone is coming to this might as well leave it XD ?_o

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Well, thats 4 people I guess we can start it again n_n

I made a sprite for my character, it's for when shes in human form n_n
    Animal Tribe Rp

Last edited:

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    XD u still got da one with da afro (it's me with da afro ...not in real life though XD)

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Well, I guess we can continue. Seeing as we have 4 people back n_n sooooo..... Let the posts begen!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Everything seemed dark, I kept hearing voices in my mind. "The past is all that's gone and the future is yet to come...."

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
    "Uh yeah I guess I know a few." I hopped onto the ground and opened my pack. " Lets see..... Loopholes..... Mad cow.... Ah hear it is! Magic!" I flipped through the book and found the page I was looking for. "Spell requires one mushroom from the Hiko forest...." I searched through my pack again and found the mushroom. "Okay now who's this for?"

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "Umm, she needs to be healed*motions toward Topaz*, I think the dragon just needs a little rest" "thanks for your help"

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
    "No problem." I placed the mushroom on the ground. "Oh ya..." I looked through my pack again and grabbed my staff. I tapped the mushroom with the staffand spoke the magic words, "Hiko Mizu." A light shot out from the mushroom to Topaz. "That should do it."

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
    "I'm going after Viper. But I'm in no hurry." Well I really am but I'm not telling anyone that. "Hey Tekko, Tsubasa! Get down here!" I yelled at my faeries. Who amazingly were still sleeping.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "Wait, we're going after Viper too!" "We should team up, Viper has a huge army of snake demons" "We're pretty much toast if we try to take her on on our own, but if we team up, our chances our much better!"

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    *Yawns* "Yeah, its getting late"
    I've been chasing after viper all this time,I thought, A little rest won't kill me. Hmmmmm,*pulls out ball*
    "Okay then, I'll stay in my fox form, that way if anyone tries to sneak up on us I'll hear them and wake up"
    *turns into fox* So I drifted into sleep, my ears pointed up, scaning the area for any sound that did not belong.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    "Well now that Kit is asleep what will you do Cougra?" "Help us or go it's up to you"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back