• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Tribe Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
  • "I'd prefer to work alone, but it would be smarter if I travelled along with others." Seeing as Viper had defeated me previously I could really use the help. "I'll keep watch, I already slept." With that I transformed into my cougar form and hopped up into the tree. Where my two faeries still slept.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • " Ok you keep watch then if anyhting goes on wake me up" Then i went to my falcon form and flew up to a tree and slept

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    "Zereahgia Moveknoisia Noi Jezisxiona Kioinia?"
    Topaz lost her ability to speak english, after being biten by Viper, she could only speak her language of the "Zeraynios." A very powerful fox tribe.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • after waking up from hearing Topaz talking a strange language "Cougra?" i said looking up in a tree to find her sleeping "Cougra!" "Wake up!"

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • "O right then" "But i thought you said it would heal her?" "She is speaking a different language!"

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • "There has been a curse placed on her and I can't heal curses. Shes speaking a fox dialect and a powerful one at that. I know a fairy that speaks that language in fact." I started to think. "I got it!" I pulled out one of my whistles and blew into it.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • "Right...About...Now!" I looked at the little fairy on the horizen. "KIRI KIRI!" I yelled. "KURI KURI!" She lunged at me. "How have you been?" "Great!" "Can you do me a favor and translate her for us?" "Sure!" "Thanks Nikki!"
    (ooc: If you don't mind can you translate what you say using Nikki? It'd make this a whole lot easier.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Nikki: She is saying that her parnets have been killed during battle and she wants to talk to Kit.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    At the sound of my name my ears twitched, and I woke up. I transformed back to human form and asked "Eh, did someone say my name?"

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "Sure" I said after listening to the fairys translations. "Anything to help someone in need"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back