• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals, prehistoric or modern day, that you want to see as Pokémon.

Years
  • Animals, prehistoric or modern day, that you want to see as Pok?mon.

The title is pretty self explanatory, but I would like to point out that prehistoric doesn?t mean it has to be a fossil Pok?mon. Mamoswine and Yanmega are based off of mammoths and prehistoric dragonflies, and Scolipede looks like it?s based off of the giant prehistoric centipede. However, most of my choices are prehistoric. In no particular order, here?s mine:

1. Mosasaur. This could either be pure Water or Water/Dragon. While it doesn?t have a to be a fossil, this would make for a cool one or even a cool legendary. If not a legendary, it could also have a pre-evolution based off of the Liopleurodon.
    2. Spinosaurus. We got a Tyrannosaurus. Now, let?s get a Spinosaurus Pok?mon. Maybe Ground/Dragon or the same typing as Tyrantrum?
    3. Megalodon. Another massive prehistoric predator. This could easily be pure Water
    4. Velociraptor. Not really sure what typing this could have.
    5. Komodo Dragon. Poison/Dragon type.
    6. Short faced bear. The largest bear to ever roam the Earth. Again, not sure what typing this could be.
    7. Giant ground sloth. Normal/Ground type.
    8. Titanoboa. The largest snake to ever live. Pure Poison type. It could have a pre-evolution based on the anaconda, which is probably Titanoboa?s closest living relative.
    9. Bengal tiger. My one and only gripe with Incineroar is that it wasn?t based on something like the Begal tiger. I would have also said sabertooth but I?m pretty sure that?s what Raikou is based on.
    10. Cheetah. I don?t think we have had one of these yet, have we?

EDIT: I forgot to mention the giant prehistoric crocodiles.

Last edited:
    Back