• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals

Ramzi

Years
    Mostly cats. I have multiple cats and I'm too attached to them. I used to have a dog, but he ran away.

Ayselipera

Musk oxen of course! No seriously, they are my favorite animal. They enjoy the cold and are quite clean despite their appearance. Two things which I can relate to. I think you can tell I'm clean by my appearance though. :)

La Denryu

WITTY CAPTION
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    I look like such a normal girl. But when I get asked what my favourite animal is, I get weird looks when I say "Octopus".
    Yeah.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love dogs and birds (I know they're obvious but so what!), I also like ducks, because I used to have a few of them and I really miss them and <333 They're just so adorable. I guess I love pets I've owned more than ones I haven't, because I've gotten to know how cute they are? idk. I also like tigers more than lions for some reason too. :D;

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I look like such a normal girl. But when I get asked what my favourite animal is, I get weird looks when I say "Octopus".
    Yeah.

Oh yeah, how could I forget those! :O

Screw dolphins, I think the octopus is the smartest sea creature. I think when humans die out someday, the octopus will be the next animal that runs things, since it's intelligent and it has 8 arms, so it could easily use tools if it wanted.

Or maybe, humans won't die out, but much like how we run the land, they could run the ocean? :P

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    It's close between the domestic duck and the tabby cat. The tabby cat is quite simply the most adorable thing in the world, but the domestic duck's quack is such a heavenly sound. You won't find any other types of ducks that quack quite like it.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I like Tigers, Gray Wolves, Cats, Fish and Dogs.
    I like almost every kind of animal, haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Isn't it quite obvious? My favorite animal would have to be the 'dog' family happen to own two small breed Chihuahuas, and they are just so adorable. Aside from that, I also have a love for the eagles they are quite cool if you ask me, the looks of them and how they live surprises me.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Really if it's in the dog line, I'm a happy person but my particular favourites would be the Siberian Husky and the Wolf. The Husky I've been a fan of since, well, I can't actually remember when it started but I've been a fan for a long time; the wolf came just recently after turning fourteen years old after experiences I had. Both of them are, in my opinion, are wonderful creatures.

Back