• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animated GIFs - Loop once

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Can anyone tell me how to get GIF files (renamed as PNG, or GIF) in a battle to loop only once? This is perfect for a B/W Battle system, but for a game with framed animations, and static battle sprites, it just doesn't work.

Thanks,
Evil Arms ;p

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
If you have Adobe Photoshop you firstly click the drop-box at the top that says 'Animation' and drag whatever GIF image you want into photoshop. Then there is a tab down at the bottom of the window in the Storyboard tab (With all the animation frames in it) and the should be a small drop-box that says 'Forever', '3 times' or 'once', click once and the go File -> save for Web & Devices, choose the filename to save it as and then you're done.

Back