• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animation Situation

Sirfetch’d

lol this is cute! I used to draw cartoons when I was growing up for art class. We had a project in 3rd grade where we had to make these comic type cartoons and it was so fun. I should try digging them up and posting them here :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Nice job! You seem to post a lot of creative sorta stuff, so why not post it in the Art & Design section? - sure a lot of people will like it.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I've never tried animating; i've not got the time, patience or skill for it, sadly. Kudos to anyone who can, though.

OP's animation was pretty good. The battles were a little long-winded and there were a few distracting typos, but otherwise it was decent.

Years
  • I've never tried animating; i've not got the time, patience or skill for it, sadly. Kudos to anyone who can, though.

OP's animation was pretty good. The battles were a little long-winded and there were a few distracting typos, but otherwise it was decent.

I'm sorry to say that I suck at detecting typos. Could you point them out so I can fix in captions?

Years
  • Nice job! You seem to post a lot of creative sorta stuff, so why not post it in the Art & Design section? - sure a lot of people will like it.

I thought A&D was for still art, not animations. As for the Electric Ray thing, I wanted to know if anyone had ever seen one before, it wasn't a simple showcase as you usually find in A&D.

Back