• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    Even more amazing work!

...:0! I influenced the great Gilbertman? :0 Heehee. XD I think most of the younger guys who aren't main charas are hot, to be honest, but I think Tobihiro's one of the hotter ones. XD *giggles and runs away*

Oh and since you have a Lara....you gonna try a Dario? XD

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    what about Sammy from Pok?mon 4ever, holding a pok?ball from his time?

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    well thank you all ouch Crystal Clair that hurts but i see what you mean so i decided to whipp this up for all you Steven fans out there i changed the perspective and pose i actually like this ill hafta make more pics like this

i really loved how this turned out

and Hiki Ixian actually if you look at screens from Drake's episode his smile does go above his mustach

and ill see if i can do Dario i have to see if i can find a good pic of him first if i can ill do him and for the Sammy request sure i can do him ill put him on my list right now im working on the EEvee sisters and then im doing TOmmy then ill see if i can do yours

as always thanks everyone and i do appreciate comments like Crystral Clair's comments like that is what has got me to improve my drawing again, and again

so THANKS!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    well im glad you like him man i love doing these close up things i may hafta make one for every character as well as the full body versions, and his right arm is bigger cuz he's reaching toward the camera, so the closer the body part the bigger it is, its a perspective thing

well i decided to do Brawly so enjoy:

i sure Phantom_Bugsy may like this... maybe

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    gilbertman said:
    the person also known as Prima(i hate that name change) sure alright ill see what i can do, just because you said pwitty pweise

Thanks Gilbertman! I really appreceate it! ^_^

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ATUALLY lorelie is her japeness name! I JUST FOUND IT out! oh um could you do a hot Gary single/Gary misty picture's?[puppie food eyes].

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    hmm how weird i was looking through my tread and noticed i never posted some of my old pics, so while your waiting for Lorelei, well no ones really waiting, anyhoo here are some older ones i never posted:

well i did a pic of gary already:

Melody:

Molly adult version:

Domino:

and Pryce:

dang Prima/Lorelei why does she hafta have such big....... eyes, making it difficult

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I like them too, GM. That different pose of Steven was nice for a change. And again people are giving you way too much credit for your work when it isn't too hard to do that. It's easy to do better than you. But you're quite an artist. But you're missing something I cant quite point out. And unfortunately, it's the obstacle from making your drawings look perfect.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    I like them too, GM. That different pose of Steven was nice for a change. And again people are giving you way too much credit for your work when it isn't too hard to do that. It's easy to do better than you. But you're quite an artist. But you're missing something I cant quite point out. And unfortunately, it's the obstacle from making your drawings look perfect.

perhaps people give me too nuch credit anyone can do these drawings,all i use is MS paint to do the drawings but hey not everyone can draw stuff with MS paint and i dont do these pics for the glory i do them cuz i like to so whatever, i honor your opinions,

well anyhoo here is Lorelei/Prima for Artic Wish now im going to do her up close pic:

and sorry it dont look to good cuz i dont have photoshop on this computer so the BG is bad and her lines arent as smooth cuz I usually use Photoshop to shrink the size cuz photoshop makes the lines look smoother, ill hafta fix that when i get on my other computer

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    well im glad you guys like em and here is one i worked on till very late last night its Winona:

she doesnt habe a background right now cuz i dont have any program on this computer that i can creat BGs with so she'll be without one till i can get on my comp with photoshop
    *edit*there now she has a background

unfortunatly its smaller because of stupid photobucket but if you wanna see the full version it can be found here:
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/16026226/

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    You did Nagi good! Her eyes are a little to squarish but it's not bad. You said you take a while making these people. It takes me from fifteen minutes to a half an hour. I dont know why though.
    I like that Winona pose. I do art just like you but I've been doing REALLY complex poses.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    oh yeah! let's talk some more Gil.And now you need is Satoshi,and richie and im liven da life!

Back