• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Mateo is okay.....
    MIYAMOTO!!!! *glomps Miyamoto* for some reason I love her. And your picture is 990 out of 1000 in goodness, there's just something off with her face, or maybe that's because I'm only used to seeing that one cd-drama art of her.
    Claire the mod is leaving, Clair my obsession isn't, however she is going to have to share me with Mary because I cant be 100% Clair and 100% sane. It just doesn't work that way and besides, if I do that, Clair will be boring.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Mateo is okay.....
    MIYAMOTO!!!! *glomps Miyamoto* for some reason I love her. And your picture is 990 out of 1000 in goodness, there's just something off with her face, or maybe that's because I'm only used to seeing that one cd-drama art of her.
    Claire the mod is leaving, Clair my obsession isn't, however she is going to have to share me with Mary because I cant be 100% Clair and 100% sane. It just doesn't work that way and besides, if I do that, Clair will be boring.

ohhyeah CLaire is leaving i knew that O_o awwwwww
    yeah Miyamoto took me a little getting used, but when you spend a lot of time drawing her you get used to her face,

well last 2 of the week

the Petalburg Gym leader

Norman:

and last but not least

LaRousse City Officer Jenny:

done specially for Mario, since i think, he may like Officer Jenny....XD

well hey thats all for this week, and like i said before i wont be here next week :( ill miss ya'll but i will be back the next friday with pics

i wonder how there could be so many pageviews but not that many posts, come on if ya like my drawings drop by and at least say hi, it really motivates me to know that people are looking and liking my drawings, so dont be shy i dont bite....too hard :)

Years
    You finally made Larousse Jenny?!!! @_@ THANK YOU!!!!! And you're **** right I like Jenny!!

I would give you some art cookies, but the cookie people are on strike. XD

But now I'm wondering... is this the last Jenny related pic you'll do? Or will I come up with some new request from my auto racing filled mind? XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey, JuJu, I go on Serebiiforums once a week about and I'd like it if you'd mention me as your main critique and helper and uh pair even if I'm not a member. I was a member, known as Golden Pidgeotto but I was banned because I was a n00b. It sounds unbelievable, now but it was true a year ago.
    btw, Mary hopes you do her and they got her pics at filb.de if no one answeres your requests.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey GM!. *Glomps*. I love the Norman picture you drew. ^_^

Could you draw a picture of AJ maybe?. :o

Years
    Yo Gilbertman. Congratulations on 2nd award winning.
    I hope pictures of Mariah, Latoya, Miss Madison and Alexa, Nicole. Rita and Natalie will be here soon.
    Could you draw Kimono Sisters again, especially Sasuki? And Temaku, Electric Company Boss, Pietra and Jeanette Fischer?
    THE BEST will be when all characters will be done.
    Have a good time.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Have a good time.
    Unfortunately, that may never come, because Ju-Ju is only a single artist and every week there is a new filler character and every generation eight gymleaders are introduced.
    Besides, what's the fun of being done? You have nothing to do. It's like Pokemon in a nutshell. What's the fun of being the world's greatest trainer after enjoying getting there.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    I like the Norman picture that you draw..

thank you!

Psychic Master said:
    Can you draw a picture of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters
    i only do pokemon characters....for now sorry
    Mario The World Champion said:
    You finally made Larousse Jenny?!!! @_@ THANK YOU!!!!! And you're **** right I like Jenny!!

I would give you some art cookies, but the cookie people are on strike. XD

But now I'm wondering... is this the last Jenny related pic you'll do? Or will I come up with some new request from my auto racing filled mind? XD
    your welcome, i hope this Jenny pic met your expectations, cuz unfortunatly i have trouble determining if my drawings suck or not os i hope you like it, and no its not the last officer jenny art, i will go back and fix up the other Jenny pics and i see sometime in the future the words officer jenny and bikin coming together, i wont say anymore

Crystal Clair said:
    Hey, JuJu, I go on Serebiiforums once a week about and I'd like it if you'd mention me as your main critique and helper and uh pair even if I'm not a member. I was a member, known as Golden Pidgeotto but I was banned because I was a n00b. It sounds unbelievable, now but it was true a year ago.
    btw, Mary hopes you do her and they got her pics at filb.de if no one answeres your requests
    you got banned, tsk tsk tsk,:D sure i'll mention ya, well id like to know if my Mary request or any of my requests got filled but,STUPID PC says the last page in the picture request forum CANNOT BE FOUND! GRRR!

maya miyazono said:
    Hey GM!. *Glomps*. I love the Norman picture you drew. ^_^

Could you draw a picture of AJ maybe?. :o
    thankies! :) i did actually draw AJ before but his legs were a little wonky so i might redo him

GM EMD said:
    Yo Gilbertman. Congratulations on 2nd award winning.
    I hope pictures of Mariah, Latoya, Miss Madison and Alexa, Nicole. Rita and Natalie will be here soon.
    Could you draw Kimono Sisters again, especially Sasuki? And Temaku, Electric Company Boss, Pietra and Jeanette Fischer?
    Have a good time.
    thank you, it was a great honor to win second place, too bad im not entering this months art contest, but i do plan to have Mariah done for the next update which will be OCT.28th cuz tomarrow im leaving for the beach

Crystal Clair said:
    Unfortunately, that may never come, because Ju-Ju is only a single artist and every week there is a new filler character and every generation eight gymleaders are introduced.
    Besides, what's the fun of being done? You have nothing to do. It's like Pokemon in a nutshell. What's the fun of being the world's greatest trainer after enjoying getting there.
    yes that will probably never come, especially if i have to redo characters several times over, but im getting better at drawing characters good the first time, i guess the real trick will be is to keep everyone interested in my drawings for that long, cuz it seems even now the love i once got has lessened, cuz i seem to get a lot less replies i used to, or maybe lots of people still visit but dont post a reply, but awell

pkmn-master said:
    Wow!!!! These Are The Best Pixel Art Pics Ive $een
    thank you

well im heading to the beach tomarrow, yay! no new pics this week, sorry but for next week ive done already Clair in her other outfit seen in her first epi(just for CC :) )
    also ive done Robert,
    but ive got a new spark in myself to do original characters so im going back and recreating some of my earliest original trainers, ive already redone Krystal who already had seen some drastic changes from her first remake, she is now perfect, she is exactly how i wanted her, so it'll be fun to show some of my own original characters

so if i dont see y guys a gain today,

see ya'll soon! and i love ya CC!

*edit* rigth now you probably cant see the smile on my face, but i just disocvered a way to make the lineart look a whole lot better, WHAHAHAHAHA! im going to have to expierament a bit with it but it'll be awesome when i perfect it, YIPEE!

Last edited:
    Years
    OMG I forgot about this last friday!
    I like Miyamoto <3. Didn't know she was that hawt!
    But what I noticed is that you don't got the most hottest rocket, Casidy!
    Well, hope you get this next monday. I hope it looks good!
    and hava nice beach trip!
    *drools at Miyamoto*

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    gilbertman Can you do two pics one of Gilbert the one Satoshi San reqested Im want to do Satoshi San a faverite to be kind. I add two pic of gilbert for you. the other are two pokemon Characters in on pic One is Sammy an the other is Nikku from celebi and joy. iv added pics of Sammy and Nikku. Can you have Sammy without his backpack And Nikku with out his hat. please and thanks.

Years
    gilbertman said:
    your welcome, i hope this Jenny pic met your expectations, cuz unfortunatly i have trouble determining if my drawings suck or not os i hope you like it, and no its not the last officer jenny art, i will go back and fix up the other Jenny pics and i see sometime in the future the words officer jenny and bikin coming together, i wont say anymore
    gilbertman... this Jenny pic does meet my expectations. Most of the time, you exceed them. And I can't wait to see the new reworked Jenny pics also.

And Jenny in a bikini?!!! @_@ I actually prefer her in a sexy F1 grid girl outfit. ^^ Better talk to me about that.

Good news. The cookie people got off strike and are back at work. Here you go. *gives truckload of cookies* XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    hey your drawings dont suck!
    Well duh! How long did it take you to get that!
    Sorry, it's just that he's my bishi-I mean he's my PC boyfriend and I'm very protective around him sometimes.
    But what I noticed is that you don't got the most hottest rocket, Cassidy!
    He'll do her, believe me, cuz Cassidy pwns! And she was my longest obsession, wrote a whole series about her but it's a lil confusing and just weird.
    btw, sweetie, I'll go through some pics and post what ones you NEED remade besides the ones you already marked.
    Edit: Okay, here's one of the best lists I'll ever give you. Beware as it is very long

Bailey: Upgrade
    Bashou/Buson: Upgrade
    Blue: Upgrade
    Drew :Refine lineart
    Fire Red (hero):
    Gai: Upgrade
    Jackson: Upgrade
    Juliet: Upgrade
    Kamon: Colors are a tad too bright.
    Kamon closeup:

Lisa (third movie): Upgrade
    May: Right now she looks like she was drugged. It's her eyes
    May closeup: With both May's, the eyes are a lil stoned.
    May (Emerald): Upgrade
    Melody: Upgrade
    Mondo: Upgrade

Rebecca (Destiny Deoxys): Upgrade
    Richie: Upgrade and work on anotomy!
    Roxanne: Upgrade
    Rui: Brighten blue to a turquoise. Make sure stripes are all straight.
    Ryan (Destiny Deoxys):
    Sakura: Upgrade
    Shauna: Upgrade

Steven close up: Doesn't even look like Steven!
    Toshiki: BIG HEAD!
    Trinity: Upgrade
    Trixie: Upgrade
    Trixie close up
    Yoshi/Kenta: Upgrade

To do

Agatha
    Blaine
    Bruno
    Butch
    Cassidy
    Janette (girl from Indigo league with Bellsprout)
    Lily (casual)
    Mary/Ken
    Max
    Professor Birch
    Professor Elm
    Professor Westwood
    Professor Oak

Pictures of some characters can be at Pokemon-paradijs.com and filb.de. For 5th season, there's Crystal Clair and for everything else, there's the Picture Request thread.
    Hope I helped

Last edited:

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    I don't want him to redo Melody, B&B and Shauna, they already look nice.

And GM, I forgot to add this request...

You do shipping pictures? If so, try one of Kenta/Yoshi and Marina/Dani in their eyecatcher poses looking at each other. Have Marina on the left, and Kenta on the right.

And for the group picture w/ Junichi/Jackson, try their GAMEFREAK poses ( their drawing perspectives) looking at you. Okay, so they don't need to be the GAMEFREAK poses, just make them look cool and so they're looking at the you/camera. That adds for really good art.

Hope it comes true!

Raikou

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I don't want him to redo Melody, B&B and Shauna, they already look nice.
    Well, not redo them but upgrade them, the lineart is horribly "outdated".
    Oh gawd! I'm sorry for not stating exactly why I didn't include that stuff on the list, it's just that I'm totally sick and I just cant go without a minute without sneezing.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    gilbetman sorry to bugg you but if you need more Sammy oak pics you are welcomed to get some at my club. The sammy Oak Club. Clair I love your humor it make me happy to know their are nice peaple in this fourm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I really think you should give a shot at the G/S hero's mom or Blue. You should try doing manga characters.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    to me all of your drawings are great. Liza And Tate is the best one.

Back