• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    hey gilbertman

You know i saw many pokemon art but i think your are just the greatest. I have two reqest. I just saw the pokemon episode where Richie meets celebi so i was woundering if you can make two pics one of Richie and Nick. Here are a few pics. Being a Star wars fan i posted a very funny pic Looks like darth Maul is just having a bad day!

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Another Friday passes. No pics. What a shame.
    If he's posting everyother Friday now, why do I get the feeling he posted every third Friday due to computer problems he's having?

Guest123_x1

If he's posting everyother Friday now, why do I get the feeling he posted every third Friday due to computer problems he's having?
    My thoughts exactly! Why doesn't he edit the first post that he posted this thread with to reflect the changes, since the changes appear to be permanent?

-ottermi619-
    Also, I'd love it if G-Man could do 10yr old "underwater battle" Molly.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    hey everybody sorry for not posting i was actually gone last weekend so i didnt post any pics sorry, well right now im in a phase, im kinda frustrated cuz i cant think of ways of improving my pics, yeah ive said this before, but ive downloaded tutorials and stuff and i cant get anything to look right so for now ill keep on doing what i do i guess, and so this post isnt wasted heres a preview of 3 people from my NEW region:

yes crappy jpeg, its just a preview, but i am progressing with my region, its just taking longer then i thought,..................... well thats ya'll for your patience and i hope i can post new pics friday(fighers crossed) :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Those sillhoutes look creepy! Like statues!
    Did I tell you I was at SPPf's character faceoffs and I had your Marina girl win. If it weren't for me, Tad or Drake would've won XP
    And dont feel discouraged! I'm in an art slump too.
    *gives art slump hug*
    oh, just so you feel better I got hit in the mouth with a tennis ball yesterday in gym. It still hurts a little
    Keep on drawin'
    .:Crystal Clair:.

Years
    gilbertman said:
    hey everybody sorry for not posting i was actually gone last weekend so i didnt post any pics sorry, well right now im in a phase, im kinda frustrated cuz i cant think of ways of improving my pics, yeah ive said this before, but ive downloaded tutorials and stuff and i cant get anything to look right so for now ill keep on doing what i do i guess, and so this post isnt wasted heres a preview of 3 people from my NEW region:

yes crappy jpeg, its just a preview, but i am progressing with my region, its just taking longer then i thought,..................... well thats ya'll for your patience and i hope i can post new pics friday(fighers crossed) :P
    gilbertman!! You're alive!!! I thought you died. XD

But on a serious note... I know how you feel about trying to improve on something that is really great that you worked on for so long. I went through that once when I was writing fanfics. However, I just stick with the skills that brought me to the dance in the first place. Believe me, you should too.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Mario The World Champion said:
    gilbertman!! You're alive!!! I thought you died. XD

But on a serious note... I know how you feel about trying to improve on something that is really great that you worked on for so long. I went through that once when I was writing fanfics. However, I just stick with the skills that brought me to the dance in the first place. Believe me, you should too.

well thank you for those words of wisdom :)

for an update i think i found what iwas looking for, my art looks the same but ive been studing lately clothing details, and i think i got it to a point so the drawings(in my opinion, anyway) stand out more, so right now im revising my newest pics with more detail so i should have those done soon, and im also experiementing with other details such as finger nails :O and hey! i finally got internet on my home computer, its still dail-up like my grandma's but this dail-up is kicky fast! so heres to looking to the future! and i hope(figures crossed) ill post em friday..............................................maybe

Years
    gilbertman said:
    well thank you for those words of wisdom :)

for an update i think i found what iwas looking for, my art looks the same but ive been studing lately clothing details, and i think i got it to a point so the drawings(in my opinion, anyway) stand out more, so right now im revising my newest pics with more detail so i should have those done soon, and im also experiementing with other details such as finger nails :O and hey! i finally got internet on my home computer, its still dail-up like my grandma's but this dail-up is kicky fast! so heres to looking to the future! and i hope(figures crossed) ill post em friday..............................................maybe
    Well, I can't wait to see the new stuff. It's been too long.

And YAY for getting the net at your place. Like I told myself many times: Having a dial-up internet is better than NO internet. At least you got yours fast.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    RaikouSpecialLover said:
    4th Friday.
    *bumps*
    **25-char limit**
    OMG! has it actually been that long! omg! im sooooo sorry everybody, lets just say when it rains it pours, ive had a lot on my plate the last couple of weeks, first off a friend of the famliy's comited suicide, it was believed to be caused my medication he was taking, then we found out my grandma has breast cancer, so yeh and i went on vacation to the beach this week end, so ive been very busy, and not only that but with the drawings i keep on finding ways to improve my style, like more detail so everytime i discover something new i have to redraw all the drawings which gets frustrating..................BUT i think i have finally got them to a point where i can be happy, and jsut to show some of the improvement in detail i'll show yoou the shoes

op 2 are old shoes, bottom 2 are new ones so i hope ya'll can see the better quality and detail in the shoes, so im trying really hard to get some new stuff done very soon
    so please fogive my for my absence but i hope i can give ya'll better quality work soon :)

++==--Gilberman--==++

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    What a freak coincidence! You come here after you haven't delivered pics in ages with another preview. And I come here with OMG It's about gawddarn time, a TUTORIAL. Though I didn't remember what you needed help on but I'm sure this tut will give you some good advice
    First page of the tutorial
    Page 2, with boobies!!!!
    Last page, confusing but very explanitory
    btw, did I tell you we got a whole week of thundershowers! In fact on Sunday, it was cloudy, then the sun came out and it rained! O_o that's f-ed up weather right there!

btw, in your sig, you say a new banner is coming
    it's been "coming" for quite a few months, if I recall correctly

And I'm entering the month art contest. The subject is red. So is Pokesho's main color. ^_~ And sometime this week, I'm gonna finally upload my finished picture!
    I really want you to do Hinata. I know you're not as fast and on time with your art as Soara@Pokesho but Hinata's been around for almost half a year and she's a game heroine for Pokemon's sake. (you do do blue all the time)
    I wish you luck on your pics. In a month, I'm taking all my finals XP
    Ganbare! (good luck!)
    ps: did you see Pokesho's new layout? And what do you think of Pearl, the new heroine?

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    What a freak coincidence! You come here after you haven't delivered pics in ages with another preview. And I come here with OMG It's about gawddarn time, a TUTORIAL. Though I didn't remember what you needed help on but I'm sure this tut will give you some good advice
    First page of the tutorial
    Page 2, with boobies!!!!
    Last page, confusing but very explanitory
    btw, did I tell you we got a whole week of thundershowers! In fact on Sunday, it was cloudy, then the sun came out and it rained! O_o that's f-ed up weather right there!

btw, in your sig, you say a new banner is coming
    it's been "coming" for quite a few months, if I recall correctly

And I'm entering the month art contest. The subject is red. So is Pokesho's main color. ^_~ And sometime this week, I'm gonna finally upload my finished picture!
    I really want you to do Hinata. I know you're not as fast and on time with your art as Soara@Pokesho but Hinata's been around for almost half a year and she's a game heroine for Pokemon's sake. (you do do blue all the time)
    I wish you luck on your pics. In a month, I'm taking all my finals XP
    Ganbare! (good luck!)
    ps: did you see Pokesho's new layout? And what do you think of Pearl, the new heroine?

hey long time no see! *BIG HUGGLE* nice tut thanks, that'll help, i think i still need help with *DADADA* hands, yes i hate em, :P
    sweet hope ya win da art contest, im not entering, ive got no creativity, so icould think of anything to draw, XD

yes i want to do Hinata, i love her design, so hopefully soon, and yeah saora pumps out the pics like crazy, i wish i could draw that fast...well maybe i could if i didnt take forever doing the same person(like ive been working and redoing the same 3 people for over 3 weeks now) XD

Pearl...tis that the girl or the boy? i really love the girl, ive actually got her in the planning stage right now, so im going to draw her perhaps next week, andunlike many people i kinda like the boys design, cant wait to see the gym leaders from diamond and pearl,

and the banner....................no comment O.o

well better get back to work, got post these pics soon

ohh and thanks Anakin!!

Back