• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Mario The World Champion said:
    Okay... I do like Drake. His pic looks spot on. Very good.
    Daisy... cute.. I like the outfit, but she seems her skin color is a bit... pale in my eyes.

I would recommend looking at some Daisy pics and try to come up with a color that closely matches her actual skin color.

So, what else you got? ^^

well i changed her skin color here it is:

i used the same skin color i used with the other drawings of her

well im sorry guys i gotta go ill be back on monday to post the rest of the pics until then, bye bye

ohhh and one more piece of news, im nearly done downloading the orange island epis from BT so ill probably be doing a lot of pics from the orange islands

well see ya monday!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey, GM, I'm back from PA. My signature explains what happened to me. Nice art! I haven't been on the computer since Friday. I drew a ton of pics but by hand so I can tell you that you wouldn't do good drawings on my trip.
    Daisy looks really good! And about the eyes, I think it's better you study the eyes in the screenshots because I've only did one tutorial and I didn't like how it came out.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Well, great art as usual, Gilbertman. Haven't been here for a while because I went on a 4-day Disney cruise and then 4 days on Disney grounds. W00t!

Anyway, Greta is quite cute. Just look at those big anime eyes!

By the way, how are those requests coming? Also, if you could, maybe you could do a revised Yuke, if you still have the picture.

And keep in mind that this is optional, but could you get the old Yuke picture back up? It's been broken for a while now...

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Ridley-X4 said:
    Well, great art as usual, Gilbertman. Haven't been here for a while because I went on a 4-day Disney cruise and then 4 days on Disney grounds. W00t!

Anyway, Greta is quite cute. Just look at those big anime eyes!

By the way, how are those requests coming? Also, if you could, maybe you could do a revised Yuke, if you still have the picture.

And keep in mind that this is optional, but could you get the old Yuke picture back up? It's been broken for a while now...

sounds like fun! never been on a cruise :(
    well it seem s im perpetually working on requests but ill complete em eventually

sounds like CC had fun too, i love prety sunsets we get alot around here, your laptop is broken, bummer

well im sorry i said id be here monday but i was busy, things to do people to see ya know but now lets continue from where i was last friday only 4 more pics but here is 2 more

Liza and Tate:

and Bridgette revamp:

she looks a heck of a lot better in my opinion and can anyone clear it up, is it Bridgette or Lanette cuz ive had people tel me both ways so i have no clue

YAY! 2 more days til my BT download of the Orange Islands is done, then i can get good pics of mmy most favorite character the "Other" Marina

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Rayquaza_and_Deoxys said:
    I really like all of the Team Magma and Team Aqua drawings

thanks! and thanks mario and beatmaster999

last 2 of the day

Eriko:

and Tsutomo

thats it shows over now get OUT OF HERE!!!!1 no maybe not

well what can you expect this friday?
    how bout Willimiena, Frontier Brain Anabel, Rico and others

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Tsutomo or whatever his name is looks uh very good, no errors I can spot now except the fist lacks detail of joints.
    With Eriko, her arms lack shading and look flat but her eyes are lovely. I dont know what Eriko's eyes look like in the anime but you did a hot job on them.
    Lanette/Bridgette looks excellent! From the detail on her necklace to her hands and then those bright eyes. Except her hand, the one touching the hip, the pointer and the middle finger's space is a tad too big, makes it look a lil weird.
    Lisa and Tate came out pretty good cept Tate's fist is too short.
    And about the Lanette/Bridgette thing
    In Colloseum and Box, I think it's Bridgette but since I have neither game, I'm not one hundred percent sure. And in Ruby and Sapphire (maybe Emerald, dont have that) it's Lanette.
    It all depends what you like better. I like Lanette because it makes more of a pun "LAN"

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah the last two are very good, gilbertman.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Hey GM, here's a little something on Marina/Dani Alternative Clothing...

Have her bandana have those tips like May's on it (the section where the bandana is tied).

Have her long-sleeved vest come all the way down to her waist.

Turn those shorts into pants.

And that's about it. Hope to see it!

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Aww....

What about Ashachu, gilbertman? :(

I mean, I thought you had him done?

Well, if you can, I'd really like to see him on here sometime tomorrow (Wednesday), because I'll be leaving early Thursday morning to go to Pittsburgh, PA for the orientation at my college.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Wow! I cant believe how well you do it. You actually do BETTER than me at Pokemon. Well that's mainly because the first ever Pokemon-related thing I drew was Jessie and then it was Ash and well never got around to drawing Pikachu till about a year later and even to this day I cant draw Pikachu.

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    Ooooh, Daisy looks perty :D

...Ooh, I've got an idea. >D

Tomono and Hyuuga! You know, Tomono with the green curly hair, and Hyuuga the Harry Potter lookalike? XD They're cuuuuute. And cute togeeeeether. But seperate is fiiiiiiine. <333

Back