• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Years
  • nope didnt forget, i think ill be doing Madison and Alexa very soon
    and thank you, and whats wrong with the eyes? cuz any suggestions on how to improve are most welcome~~
    I think her eyes (and Erika's) are too wide. Try to make their eyes more similar to those in anime.
    Hint: before you made a character, watch a part of anime in which character appear.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • It sounds great,I'm very courious how you did next characters.Of course I will be here tomorow and I'm sure that your drawings will be great like always:)Hope to see Karen and Bugsy very soon:)That's all for now seeya:P

well if you were here friday, good, cuz i wasnt :( sorry

BUT I am here today,so im a little late but we got 4 more drawings

so nothing to it but to do it

Hoenn league Competitor Keade:

Ringtown Ranger Leader Spenser:

Hoeen Elite Four Member Sidney:

and lastly

The Olivine Gym Leader Jasmine:

well

coming soon:
    -Madison And Alexa
    -????????

hope ya'll enjoy and please feel free to comment

~~Gilbertman~~

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
  • I'm very glad to see you and your new drawings:)Finally I can see Jasmine in new version and she is absolutely beautiful,good job Gilbertman.Kaede is cute too:PBesides that I like how you did Spenser and Sidney.Difference between your old and new drawings is totally huge,now your characters are identical like in anime.Your art still develops and you are better and better.I love look at your characters and enjoy.Thank you so much for your art:)Currently I would love to see Bugsy and Karen.Hope you will do them very soon.see you soon:)

Guest123_x1

and Otter/Mii-kun thanks for the pics ill be sure to do all 3 forms of her in the near future
    You ever gonna get around to that? (I don't come into this thread that often)

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • ShinyEspeon said:
    I'm very glad to see you and your new drawingsFinally I can see Jasmine in new version and she is absolutely beautiful,good job Gilbertman.Kaede is cute tooBesides that I like how you did Spenser and Sidney.Difference between your old and new drawings is totally huge,now your characters are identical like in anime.Your art still develops and you are better and better.I love look at your characters and enjoy.Thank you so much for your artCurrently I would love to see Bugsy and Karen.Hope you will do them very soon.see you soon
    well thank you so much! its funny how some people love it looking like the anime while others give me flak for doing this style, but hey what do ya do......... Karen=soon

and yes Otter Mii-kun I will eventually get to Molly

and thank you shenlong!

alright as requsted by some people whose computers arent showing the thumbnails here are the direct links for the drawings for the past 2 weeks:

Keade:
    https://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5389/gmkeadelm4.th.png

Spenser:
    https://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4331/gmspenserbf3.th.png

Sidney:
    https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5740/gmsidneydf0.th.png

Sidney:
    https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6728/gmjasmine2wi3.th.png

Falkner:
    https://img167.imageshack.us/img167/506/gmfalkner0hu5.th.png

PMC:
    https://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7402/gmpmc1ee4.th.png

Jeanette:
    https://img459.imageshack.us/img459/3317/gmjeanetteby5.th.png

Wallace:
    https://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8678/gmwallace4ud5.th.png

so there ya go

and new pics coming soon:
    -Robert
    -Callista
    -Aitwo
    -Madison & Alexa

and in the near future:
    -Molly
    -The Go Rock Quads
    -Karen

so till next time

~~Gilbertman~~

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I hope gilbertman comes today with more pics. You just keep getting better and better.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • This improvement of your art must be contagious. Sunflorazumarill's style is getting better too! However, I've been in a little slump (not counting the Hinata picture)
    I have a special request, Ju-Ju
    Since Cassidy is a character in Pokemon I have loved for such a long time, I have a special request on the color pallette.
    Since the faded black doesn't really capture the sleekness of her outfit, I request a black that equals the hsl (hue, sat, lum) -
    hue - 110
    sat - 20
    lum - 20
    I saw that you were requesting pics from the recent episode with Cassidy in it. I found her skin tone too light, I'd love it if you could use a normal skin tone on her instead of that pale color.
    It's not all that I like her so much, she represents me in a way.
    btw, I've actually gotten used to the new digital animation style colors they use now. I use them whenever I do Shinji because I feel they capture him well. But Cassidy doesn't look good in the digital-style.

Thank you, if you do do it.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • This improvement of your art must be contagious. Sunflorazumarill's style is getting better too! However, I've been in a little slump (not counting the Hinata picture)
    I have a special request, Ju-Ju
    Since Cassidy is a character in Pokemon I have loved for such a long time, I have a special request on the color pallette.
    Since the faded black doesn't really capture the sleekness of her outfit, I request a black that equals the hsl (hue, sat, lum) -
    hue - 110
    sat - 20
    lum - 20
    I saw that you were requesting pics from the recent episode with Cassidy in it. I found her skin tone too light, I'd love it if you could use a normal skin tone on her instead of that pale color.
    It's not all that I like her so much, she represents me in a way.
    btw, I've actually gotten used to the new digital animation style colors they use now. I use them whenever I do Shinji because I feel they capture him well. But Cassidy doesn't look good in the digital-style.

Thank you, if you do do it.

well ill give those colors a try and i guess by seeing my request, yes i am planning to do Butch and Cassidy (FINALLY), and yes i will do it just for you

okay i know im a little late but hey, i have reasons, ive been hard at work designing the last couple characters for my region, ive currently finished all th gym leaders, in fact heres a small preview:

and ive finished 2 of the elite four, so i should be posting them very soon

so on to the pics only 3 this time, and they're nothing special but hey ya gotta take the good with the bad

Robert:
    https://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2772/gmrobertmg8.png

Callista:
    https://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5636/gmcallistalk0.png

and lastly

Madison And Alexa:
    https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2249/gmmadisonalexa1el4.png

so as far as posting new pics im going to try something different, instead of posting them when i amass like 3 or 4, instead im going to post em when i complete each one , that way there will be a more constent flow of pics coming in so yeah

anyway just saw TMNT yesterday, and i hafta say i loved it, brings back the memories of my youth when i used to love those turtles far too much

so anyway till next time hope to hear your comments and suggestions

~~Gilbertman~~

ShinyEspeon

Years
  • Beautiful drawings like always,I'm really impressed.Your art still develops and your drawings are better and better:)I love Madison and Alexa,they are totally beautiful.I like how you did Robert,he's one of my favourite pokemon coordinator:)Callista is good too...Hope to see Karen and Bugsy very soon,I'm very courious how you will change them.Besides that I'm still waiting for gym leaders like Roxanne and Brawly:)Of course I can't wait to finally see your original characters.That's all for now see you soon:P

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Hey Gilbertman,
    Can You Draw Officer Jenny dress up at the Prom?

But I can Draw her Body

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Hey Gilbertman,
    I did it, I drew Officer Jenny in a Prom Dress, but I got a Big Papers when I got it

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • ShinyEspeon said:
    Beautiful drawings like always,I'm really impressed.Your art still develops and your drawings are better and betterI love Madison and Alexa,they are totally beautiful.I like how you did Robert,he's one of my favourite pokemon coordinatorCallista is good too...Hope to see Karen and Bugsy very soon,I'm very courious how you will change them.Besides that I'm still waiting for gym leaders like Roxanne and BrawlyOf course I can't wait to finally see your original characters.That's all for now see you soon

well thank you so much, and i cant wait to post my original characters, soon very soon

Mario The World Champion said:
    gilbertman...

I am SO HAPPY you FINALLY did that pic of Madison and Alexa! You just made my week!!

well im glad i made your week :)

GM EMD said:
    You finally did them.
    My next wishes:
    -Rita, Nicole, Natalie
    -Latoya
    -Emily (from The mansion of Shuppet)

see i do peoples requests.......eventually, sorry it took so long, and hmmmm i just got pics of Latoya........

and Stephen109 i'll see what i can do if i got some time ill draw that Jenny for ya

but anyway nothing new today just a little promo for an upcoming side project:

well until next time

~~gilbertman~~

ShinyEspeon

Years
  • Hi Gilbertman!!!Thank you so much for Karen,in my opinion she is perfect,I'm happy that you finally did her:PCurrently I would love to see gym leaders like Roxanne or Bugsy and one of my favourite pokemon coordinator~Kanata.Of course still waiting for your original characters,hope to see them in very near future.That's all for now see you soon:)

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • O_O Wow... All of your pictures are good. So can you do a close up of misty if you dont already have 1? Please?
    EDIT:they are so good i downloaded them into a directory and made a slideshow screensaver out of 'em
    Edit2:Can you do a picture of Solana from Pokemon Ranger? She is Sooooo cool!

Last edited:
    Back