• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
    wow this art is awesome, very well done, the only thing i don't like its that most of them have the same pose, the 3 quaters view, other than that, its very awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    WOW!!!! All of these are so good! I wish I could do these, but alas, I have paint :(. Can you do them on paint? *hope rises*

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I've looked though all 68 pages of this thread and all I have to say is : WOW!!!
    I really like your work Gilbertman! You've got some talent there man, keep it up!
    I look foward to seeing more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    ERM I keep coming back but see no Pictures :( Now for punishment for making me wait can you add a Bleach or Wolfs rain anime character to the list LOL :) make me happy!! xx

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    :/
    I've been watching this thread
    At least he still gets comments.
    And next to Forest Grovyle, this is the oldest and longest art thread I can see.
    I hope this thread gets archived or something. All the memories
    If he did return, I'd gladly help him, both program wise and I'd color his lineart for him when he was in a tight situation.
    :/
    maybe he'll make an Epic Return one day

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Talking about Gilbertman's disappearance is a bit un-related to the topic. Spammish, so to speak.

So please, if you really must discuss Gilbertman's abscence with someone, pick someone, and PM them.

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    hey you did good job,

now I see "Officer Jenny". and "Solana"/"Hinata".

But just one more

Can you draw "Lilian"

but I can find it

Last edited:
    Back