• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    again thanks to everyone for their support! its good to hear comments from people, well good news and bad news, the bad first: the only day i can come here now is on fridays,so i wont be updating with new pics on FRI, the good news is i can geet a lot more drawings done!

but hmm, so many to choose from what should i post first, i know

Flannery 2.0:

after seeing the Flannery episodes on WB this week i decided to redo Flannery, cuz her face was never how i wanted it, so i changed her face and made her body shape more ummm better

Harrison:

Vanessa:

i decided, hey i havent done an original charcters for a while so here is Vanessa, i dsigned her to be an Elite Four member for my region

i got plenty more including: Clair, Melody, Molly, Gary, Domino , Richie, and Flannery's new clothing! ill post them after someone else posts

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    You could also try doing Liza (from the Charicific Valley), Trixie, maybe even Juliet.

Madison

Toasted Fur
    Years
    Wow i love your artwork! I'm slightly curious why it's always the same pose, but you seem to have the pokemon style nailed!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    wow, thanks everyone! wow look im here on a monday, this is wierd
    how i make them look like from the anime? the key is simpicity i guess no real fansy effects or drawing techniques just lines and color, wow that wasnt a good explination well i finished several new ones over the weekend so here they are:

one thing im going to start is drawing the charcter featured on the weeks new episode of pokemon so here is the first one

Gai:

Roxanne:

and a charcter that i completely forgot about Luana:

i thought the Orange Islandd people needed some love so im going to be doing the gym leaders of the Orange League

so thank you again for the comments and i got a couple more drawings as soon as someone else posts

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
    Great job as usual!

I wish I could draw like that....

*starts to pout*

I need to start practicing to draw anime people.... I love that style of art alot.... *pouts some more*

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    youe art is truley incredible! I love Jasmine! she's so pretty ^_^ I wish I could draw like you could, i'm so bad at heads XD you can match their shape and looks, shadeing and coloring exactly, it's incredible! I hope you continue with more ^_^

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    no pouting here only smiles anyhoo ive got an update

and thanks to Sunflorazumarill for the suggestions so here we go

Trixie:

not so easy to draw here especially since there are almost no pics of trixie out there

Liza:

and Bashou and Buson:

once again i welcome comment, questions critiques

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    i hope this doesnt get to a point where people are like "yawn, seen these type of drwings a million times" but hope people will continue to like these cuz there is TONS of charcters that remain to do and as long as people keep liking them ill keep making em ,one reason also is cuz there are a lot of charcters out there that are hard to find pics of im just trying my best to have people remember the less remembered charcter such as Trixie and Rochelle

Yoshi/Kenta:

Dani/Marina:

Jackson/umm i dont know his Japanese name:

monday ill be back with some new drawings including: Duplica, Juliet, Julie and more

see ya then and once again thank you!

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    They all look great, only I think Jackson's head is a little too far out and neck's a bit long, might want to bring his head back a little and his neck a bit shorter. Shuana's head is a bit too large for her sholders so it looks sort of odd, you might want to make it smaller. Bashou (the one with the white hair) is folding his arms, the arm that is resting undernethe, is way to thick for the hand, it should definetly be shortend, other that that i'd say you made the shadeing's great, the charectors are drawn with amazing skill, and I'n loving the backrounds!

Last edited:
    Back